Are All black men rough with us?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone, I've been with a small number of black men and in my limited experience they tend to be on the rougher side. I thought my experience was isolated. I browsed this site for a couple of hours and see that most of the topics and comments support a certain treatment of us...

What's causing this? I'm just curious from a social commentary perspective.
no

What's causing the "trend" of black men being rough with white girls, and how come some of us like it?? I've grown up expecting men to put me on a pedestal, but when they do I'm turned off.
I love this concept. I've always put women on a pedestal but they tend to gravitate towards men who don't.....and yet bizarrely I love that.

Not all of them, but when they become rough it’s really hot. I’ve seen them even go rough on my wife when she was pregnant. She was the one who asked me not to interfere, that she would set limits if she thought it was too much. But not all of them are like that. Some are gentle and slow in penetration and do a lot of kissing and cuddling. Others spit and throat fuck. I’ve never been worried about safety.

my hubby fucks like a pussy. hes slow, soft and gentle. You have no idea how bad I want to be taken "rough". Id love for my panties to be ripped off, pushed on the bed and hard fucked. I fuck myself harder with a dildo than my hubby does with his white cock. and he always wears condoms even though i beg him not to. Id love to get raw fucked and taken advantage of.
Ohhh i feel represented here. i don't conceive making love with my Wife in other way than "soft and gentle". i tried. i couldn't.

my hubby fucks like a pussy. hes slow, soft and gentle. You have no idea how bad I want to be taken "rough". Id love for my panties to be ripped off, pushed on the bed and hard fucked. I fuck myself harder with a dildo than my hubby does with his white cock. and he always wears condoms even though i beg him not to. Id love to get raw fucked and taken advantage of.
This is more of my experience, I don't roughly handle wives and white women because I want to, I do it because it's what they want and what they need. Most of them have softer more gentle husbands when their primal nature desires to be ravaged. It shows a sign of strength, vitality, and the subtle pains internally leave them wanting more. Their brains take over and want to see exactly what it feels like to be thrusted into ecst asy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back