Are All black men rough with us?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What part of personal experience don’t you understand? No need to get so triggered over someone else’s perspective
Triggered? It’s not triggered at all. You generalised and let’s not do that . We are not just a big cock and no brain . Sorry that’s what your statement conveys .. so don’t get upset because someone points you in that direction .

Triggered? It’s not triggered at all. You generalised and let’s not do that . We are not just a big cock and no brain . Sorry that’s what your statement conveys .. so don’t get upset because someone points you in that direction .
My statement doesn’t convey any sort of generalization, hence why I prefaced it with “From my personal experience”
If you’re unable to understand what that means, then it’s your problem

What's causing the "trend" of black men being rough with white girls, and how come some of us like it?? I've grown up expecting men to put me on a pedestal, but when they do I'm turned off.
Love the psychology here. That's me.....I've usually placed women on a pedestal and often it does backfire.

My hubby takes his time getting erect, and is a gentle lover which is ok but I like a guy who is sexually confident, strong, erection straight away and after warming me up, powers straight in. Banging me with strength! Feeling I have to hold on!
I don't think I've ever really 'banged' a woman. Precisely the point, I suppose.

Hi everyone, I've been with a small number of black men and in my limited experience they tend to be on the rougher side. I thought my experience was isolated. I browsed this site for a couple of hours and see that most of the topics and comments support a certain treatment of us...

What's causing this? I'm just curious from a social commentary perspective.
I only do rough if asked to by the wife

Hi everyone, I've been with a small number of black men and in my limited experience they tend to be on the rougher side. I thought my experience was isolated. I browsed this site for a couple of hours and see that most of the topics and comments support a certain treatment of us...

What's causing this? I'm just curious from a social commentary perspective.
We like to dominate, I do both but that rough throat Pusey and ass fucking is just necessary

It's totally up to the woman. She's the one giving herself to me and it's not up to me to decide whether she wants it slow and sensual, slow and deep, fast and deep, she may want to be held and feel my body envelop hers, perhaps she wants to go deeper into areas I don't really care for (squeezing her by the throat, physical abuse, etc...I've had one husband almost yelling, "give it to that bitch," and I'll never forget the pain I heard from her or the sight of a trickle of red leaking from her when I finished). So I've never set out thinking, "I'm going to bust her open," as she may be the sweetest taboo I have ever had.

I used to be a very romantic girl and I am still a romantic girl.
I never thought rough sex could be good and never wanted to experience it
But then I met this masculine black guy. He knew what he wanted. He knew how t get it and finally he took himself what he wanted and what belonged to him!
My mind said no, but it felt all so natural, he was so strong and I am so pleased that I am the woman who got his attention. I felt so save being near him, knowing he would protect me, would not hurt me.
I loosened up , attracted by his alpha-maleness and I was excited for what was coming up.
He grabbed me, he teared up my shirt and my panties and before I could say anything he already conquered my wet pussy! He fucked me so hard as no man did before! And my body and pussy love it that much, I was astonished myself. Any hard thrust into my pussy was a festival to my femaleness.
His manhood felt so vibrant and powerful, made feel me my own weak femaleness deep inside myself.
He made me orgasms several times , gorgeous orgasm which made me think I never had real orgasm before!
I never wanted to be inseminated that badly before! And when he exploded inside me, I almost passed away for few seconds!
Oh you gorgeous little slut, that's how you should always be fucked!!! You should always feel the power of the orgasm exploding through your body!!!

I used to be a very romantic girl and I am still a romantic girl.
I never thought rough sex could be good and never wanted to experience it
But then I met this masculine black guy. He knew what he wanted. He knew how t get it and finally he took himself what he wanted and what belonged to him!
My mind said no, but it felt all so natural, he was so strong and I am so pleased that I am the woman who got his attention. I felt so save being near him, knowing he would protect me, would not hurt me.
I loosened up , attracted by his alpha-maleness and I was excited for what was coming up.
He grabbed me, he teared up my shirt and my panties and before I could say anything he already conquered my wet pussy! He fucked me so hard as no man did before! And my body and pussy love it that much, I was astonished myself. Any hard thrust into my pussy was a festival to my femaleness.
His manhood felt so vibrant and powerful, made feel me my own weak femaleness deep inside myself.
He made me orgasms several times , gorgeous orgasm which made me think I never had real orgasm before!
I never wanted to be inseminated that badly before! And when he exploded inside me, I almost passed away for few seconds!
great explaned:
the tightrope walk between fear and devotion. the ability to let go, to adapt, to submit, to trust...
to be taken by the hand.
is rewarded with bloodcurdling orgasms

No. Sometimes I like to take things slow. Passionate sex with lots of kissing, biting, nibbling, touching, etc.

I'm also shy so being too rough goes against my personality

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back