Are All black men rough with us?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where can we see more of her?

I think she is the beautiful Samantha but her profile is private and only selected people can see it.
Samantha P is a fake profile but The actual model name is Charlotte Haze she is on ManyVids. She's very hot

I've been seeing an older black guy now (when he's got time for me) and I'm almost embarassed to say how ridiculously has has me wrapped around his finger. He certainly doesn't treat me like the princess like the way other guys do.
Hun I have a steady bull and let me tell you he TAKES what he WANTS when he WANTS it and he ain't gentle!!!!
That's how a real BULL or DADDY IS WITH A WHITE GIRL IN MY OPINION SO ENJOY

Damm I thought she was authentic, shouldn’t that profile be banned?

That is a shame :(.

Thanks for sharing her real name.
Why would you assume a person is authentic? Just because they post photos? This is the internet. You should assume a person is fake until they prove otherwise.
This website has a very straightforward verification process, same as Reddit and other sites.

I’ve been with so many black studs that I lost count years ago. In my experiences, 9 out of 10 lovers were very rough with me. They fuck the ******* out of you and try to make you tap out but you end up loving it and become a black cock slut. The ones that fuck you slow and gentle have cocks the size of your forearm. I find them boring. I’d prefer they fuck me silly as well. But that’s just me. I love the way it hurts.

I think it all depends on what you are looking for. If you are looking for a grunge fuck and to be dominated, then that's cool. Not really my scene though. I'm more for the sensual, respectful, get invited back for more because I treat a lady with respect type. Not judging at all, just my preference over others.

Along the same lines, I'm taught to not tolerate mistreatment from anyone, to stand up for my rights and demand equal pay and equality. But, when I'm in the presence of a large dominant man... I'm like putty.
No one should tolerate being mistreated under any circumstances. Let's all be clear about that. What these ladies are saying is that they want to submit to dominant men during sex, and it's sexy and exciting to them when these men assert themselves and have their way. The black bulls we all long for are the kind of men who can deliver that experience for us. There's a big difference between physically abusing/mistreating a woman vs giving her the rough loving she craves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back