Are All black men rough with us?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone, I've been with a small number of black men and in my limited experience they tend to be on the rougher side. I thought my experience was isolated. I browsed this site for a couple of hours and see that most of the topics and comments support a certain treatment of us...

What's causing this? I'm just curious from a social commentary perspective.
I think the sex in general tends to be rougher because it's about just having some great sex and not trying to make love or something along those lines.

Hi everyone, I've been with a small number of black men and in my limited experience they tend to be on the rougher side. I thought my experience was isolated. I browsed this site for a couple of hours and see that most of the topics and comments support a certain treatment of us...

Sex tends to be rougher than trying to make love. I find that most of the time with BBC both of us are out for rough no strings attached sex. If they tend to be too rough just talk to whomever you are with.

Yes, I support. I was with meohim black guys, they are all very rude and tough in sex. But I like it - I fuck toy for them.

I used to be a very romantic girl and I am still a romantic girl.
I never thought rough sex could be good and never wanted to experience it
But then I met this masculine black guy. He knew what he wanted. He knew how t get it and finally he took himself what he wanted and what belonged to him!
My mind said no, but it felt all so natural, he was so strong and I am so pleased that I am the woman who got his attention. I felt so save being near him, knowing he would protect me, would not hurt me.
I loosened up , attracted by his alpha-maleness and I was excited for what was coming up.
He grabbed me, he teared up my shirt and my panties and before I could say anything he already conquered my wet pussy! He fucked me so hard as no man did before! And my body and pussy love it that much, I was astonished myself. Any hard thrust into my pussy was a festival to my femaleness.
His manhood felt so vibrant and powerful, made feel me my own weak femaleness deep inside myself.
He made me orgasms several times , gorgeous orgasm which made me think I never had real orgasm before!
I never wanted to be inseminated that badly before! And when he exploded inside me, I almost passed away for few seconds!

BET you'd love this..

these aren't normal vanilla relationships. most of us are swingers and kinksters to one degree or another. also I think a lot of people are playing to expectations. in any case, I don't think we're a representative sampling here :)
What's causing the "trend" of black men being rough with white girls, and how come some of us like it?? I've grown up expecting men to put me on a pedestal, but when they do I'm turned off.

I guess becouse most of then knows white females cheats on bf or husband. So, they try to change what is involved into vanilla relationship, showing wild side of sex. Obviously not all white females cheating but the rule of "black bull" is becomed a rule of "rough sex"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back