Are All black men rough with us?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone, I've been with a small number of black men and in my limited experience they tend to be on the rougher side. I thought my experience was isolated. I browsed this site for a couple of hours and see that most of the topics and comments support a certain treatment of us...

What's causing this? I'm just curious from a social commentary perspective.
We are not all rough a woman usually tells you how she likes it

As a white cuck wannabe looking on, I haven't much experience of this but find interracial sex between black men and white women to be so erotic and taboo breaking, and am aware many white women feel the same.
I think that apart from the obvious aesthetic beauty of the colour contrast, the thought of the dominant muscular black male dominating the smaller submissive white female is a potent one. The thrill of being submissive to and dominated by a big black male is extremely alluring for many white females and is something that they would find difficult to enact or fulfill with their white hubby or bf.
If all aspects of this 'white female domination' are acquiescent and consensual, then I think a little 'rough' sex is extremely exciting for both the black male and white female. However, if it ever goes beyond this then it is abuse and should be treated as such.
I think there is so much pleasure to be had for both white women and white cuckold couples if they submit to more dominant black men. And the same goes for the alpha black males who take control.

Hi everyone, I've been with a small number of black men and in my limited experience they tend to be on the rougher side. I thought my experience was isolated. I browsed this site for a couple of hours and see that most of the topics and comments support a certain treatment of us...

What's causing this? I'm just curious from a social commentary perspective.
Just suck our dicks n balls n take it dep.....like a good girl

i started out practicing on black girls in the ghetto where dark and vicious deeds appear not as aberrations or deviations from the norm, but as part of the sufficiency of the evil of a day. when i considered myself smooth enough, i crossed the tracks and sought out white prey. I did this consciously, deliberately, willfully, methodically.”​
“******* was an insurrectionary act. It delighted me that i was defying and trampling upon the white man’s law, upon his system of values, and that i was defiling his women…i felt i was getting revenge. From the site of​
the act of *******, consternation spread outwardly in concentric circles.​
I wanted to send waves of consternation thoughout the white race.”​
“i know that the black man’s sick attitude toward the white woman is​
a revolutionary sickness: It keeps him perpetually out of harmony with the​
system that is oppressing him. Many whites flatter themselves with the idea that the negro male’s lust and desire for the white dream girl is purely an esthetic attraction, but nothing could be further from the truth. His motivation is often of such a bloody, hateful, bitter, and malignant nature that whites would really​
be hard pressed to find it flattering.”​
Eldridge Cleaver (Black Panther)
What are you feelings about such?

Мне всегда нравился грубый и жесткий секс, а черные парни делают это очень страстно и сильно. В их руках я чувствую, как сею ебать игрушку. И это здорово !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back