Are All black men rough with us?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe women should be bent over a pedestal sometimes and put on it at other times. Maybe people's interest and moods change over time and moment to moment. Just a thought.

Hi everyone, I've been with a small number of black men and in my limited experience they tend to be on the rougher side. I thought my experience was isolated. I browsed this site for a couple of hours and see that most of the topics and comments support a certain treatment of us...

What's causing this? I'm just curious from a social commentary perspective.
I'm new here, and this is the first thing I seen. As a black man, I have to say that I treat my women like cats. I have a cat, so I'll explain. Aesthetically, I love my cat. I respect his space but I'm always down to engage him in whatever he feels like doing. However, I'll reverse it on him and go hunt him down in the house. I have moments when I want my partner to initiate sex with idea of how they want it to go, but I expect that when I initiate it, she will be just as forthcoming. I love a woman with her own mind.

I'm new here, and this is the first thing I seen. As a black man, I have to say that I treat my women like cats. I have a cat, so I'll explain. Aesthetically, I love my cat. I respect his space but I'm always down to engage him in whatever he feels like doing. However, I'll reverse it on him and go hunt him down in the house. I have moments when I want my partner to initiate sex with idea of how they want it to go, but I expect that when I initiate it, she will be just as forthcoming. I love a woman with her own mind.
Miaow !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back