Approaching Your Wife Outdoors

I think alot of white men want their women hit on by black men generally speaking. I’ve been in scenarios where I was the only black male like at a wedding once. Was talking to a white married woman, and her husband literally made eye contact with me and walked away…..deliberately.
Nothing came of the wives convo but I knew EXACTLY what he was doing. Context clues, etc.

Outside of that, I’ll literally eye a wife up and down in front of her husband. Not in a disrespectful way, but a few glances and then a smile. If she’s got it, she’s got it 🤷🏾‍♂️

I think a lot of white men want their women hit on by black men generally speaking. I’ve been in scenarios where I was the only black male like at a wedding once. Was talking to a white married woman, and her husband literally made eye contact with me and walked away…..deliberately.
Nothing came of the wives convo but I knew EXACTLY what he was doing. Context clues, etc.

Outside of that, I’ll literally eye a wife up and down in front of her husband. Not in a disrespectful way, but a few glances and then a smile. If she’s got it, she’s got it 🤷🏾‍♂️
Outside of that, I’ll literally eye a wife up and down in front of her husband. Not in a disrespectful way, if a husband or boyfriend wants his wife/ girlfriend to be hit on by black guys, deep down he knows she is a slut and only want's it confirmed.

What difference does it make how you eye the wife up and down, in front of her husband, she is either game to meet you or she is not.,

Back