Anyone Actually Meet & Play With Someone(s) From the Site

we have met 2 or 3 great guys - had great sex.
The REAL BBC - make it real. Yes, lots of Fake guys on this site -
we ask for private emails / exchange pics
If they don't do that don't waste your time.
The real men respond. Then we Fuck.
Yes BUT there are Also many FAKE "couples" and "women" (really guys) on this site also...
BUT Last weekend I DID meet a REAL and VERY HOT woman from here, and a night of great sex!! Makes up for all the phonies and posers who got in touch with me before... Dianne pussy Real.jpg

Yeah it's completely and utterly frustrating all way around. I've made and deleted my account here multiple times. Fakes, flakes, or couples where you can't play if you're not bi or "open-minded"

Ironically the most active areas by far are the places with hardly any overall population. I feel like it's honestly all coming down to luck.

There's other things I'd say but I don't want to dwell in negative energy and emotions longer than I have to.

I met ONE sexy woman when I first joined and it was great! We still stay in touch.
I've chatted with a few but none seem truly motivated to actually meet in person.

Ironically, local prospects are incredibly flaky lol

These discussions have come up a lot. Definitely, there are fakes here, no doubt about it. Even if you're just feeling the other person out, something will come up in the course of conversation to tip the other person's hand. At the same time, there are plenty of flakes. Those are the kind who insist that they're here for real time meets but do not. They might well be "real" but do not have the courage to admit that they won't follow through.

Back