Anyone Actually Meet & Play With Someone(s) From the Site

Yes and it was amazing. Had a profile on Ashley Madison that was getting nibbles but mainly from white guys, came here and success almost instantly. Now part of that is probably due to the diverse area we live in, but it can happen. It's like anything else, you have to make the effort and be willing to text, call, Skype, etc.

Congrats! I'm glad to hear that it can actually happen. Too many spectators on here.

It is true. But on the other hand, I think that us "spectators" are actually okay. We help and promote the lifestyle and are encouraging for you. You know now that it's more than possible to have the American dream with a white guy while having the cock and seed of a black man.

To me, the real problem is actually those who misrepresent themselves. Either they chicken out or they aren't even real in the first place. They are the ones who really waste your time. Fake women are the ones who keep the real men off here and the fake men and are the ones who keep the real women off here. The lack real people makes the situation even worse. They are the real problem.

To me, the real problem is actually those who misrepresent themselves. Either they chicken out or they aren't even real in the first place. They are the ones who really waste your time.

It never once crossed my mind to be fake. I gladly share real stories, real thoughts, real ideas and post real photos of me and ppl I've met in this lifestyle.

When I first joined a few months ago, I was a bit naive.... I assumed EVERYBODY on here was real, lol... But I quickly learned that there are some fucking weirdos on here too!

We have only been at this for a few weeks, have ran across many fakes, but have meet a few that are positive and real. We are keeping an open mind and feel that things will work out and we will get to meet up and see were this adventure will take us.

Lmbao, Dam I was about to ask who Louise was and then the real Louise stepped up.:blackgrimace:
Well at least we know there are a few more real people on this site living the life they love and loving the life they live. Good to know.

View media item 4621
I'm gonna tear up her pussy and ass this weekend.
I've met two I met on here in person. Technically I already knew one of them but we got together after posting on here.

Breaking-news-alert.jpg

We interrupt this program to bring you a very important announcement. This just in, it appears one of the biggest frauds ever pulled off on the blacktowhite site has been the creation of the Profile 'Louise' and the other 30 accounts of supposedly other Black men claiming to have fucked her. According to our credible source @FunnyBunny, it appears the account was a grand hoax that someone created for their own personal amusement & entertainment creating a virtual persona and having them live a life online with their stories of fucking half of the Black men on the west-coast.

This is a day that will forever live in Infamy. There are some really disturbed and twisted people out there with way too much time on their hands to do nothing but screw with other people online who happen to be real. So all of Louise posts and the men who supposedly 'Fucked her' have been disqualified and being expunged from the records.

A BtW wall of shame should be erected with her/his name being listed as one of the greatest offenders. To the Louise impersonator whoever you are... a big middle finger to you from all of the 'Real People' on blacktowhite.

A-temp-QoS1.jpg

.... Now back to your regularly scheduled programming.

Breaking-news-alert.jpg

We interrupt this program to bring you a very important announcement. This just in, it appears one of the biggest frauds ever pulled off on the blacktowhite site has been the creation of the Profile 'Louise' and the other 30 accounts of supposedly other Black men claiming to have fucked her. According to our credible source @FunnyBunny, it appears the account was a grand hoax that someone created for their own personal amusement & entertainment creating a virtual persona and having them live a life online with their stories of fucking half of the Black men on the west-coast.

This is a day that will forever live in Infamy. There are some really disturbed and twisted people out there with way too much time on their hands to do nothing but screw with other people online who happen to be real. So all of Louise posts and the men who supposedly 'Fucked her' have been disqualified and being expunged from the records.

A BtW wall of shame should be erected with her/his name being listed as one of the greatest offenders. To the Louise impersonator whoever you are... a big middle finger to you from all of the 'Real People' on blacktowhite.

IDK why anyone here posting a fake profile, what's the point? I've come a cross a hot looking girls profile and I have found out some of them are fake or someone else pretending or posing to be a woman as scammer to make money.

If the profile looks, sounds good to be true, probably it is. I suggest don't meet anyone unless that girl or couple are verified otherwise you are going for a ride....

I may not be a BBC man but surely I love women who crave BBC men. Kik or PM to know me better. Sorry, I am only into women.

I dont understand why people impersonate or lie either @easyglider but they do all the time.
I request verification pics.
I have met 1 woman from here and that was a few years ago. I have probably had more success on other sites with actual in-person meetings. But I find everyone on this site to be very respectful and sincere.

Breaking-news-alert.jpg

My gut reaction to the Louise fiasco was that it all sounded so ABSURD I couldn't wrap my brain around it lol

Now I see why!

Good work, detective ;)

We have only been at this for a few weeks, have ran across many fakes, but have meet a few that are positive and real. We are keeping an open mind and feel that things will work out and we will get to meet up and see were this adventure will take us.
What's interesting is the sheer amount of alleged ULTRA hung bulls floating around here along with so many willing super HOT women.... Makes me wonder what is the percentage of actual hookups?
That's why I let my photos and videos do all the talking ;)

What's interesting is the sheer amount of alleged ULTRA hung bulls floating around here along with so many willing super HOT women.... Makes me wonder what is the percentage of actual hookups?
That's why I let my photos and videos do all the talking ;)

It would be interesting to know the hookup percentage. As the husband to the real woman in this avatar photo, if there are any real men on this site that want to hook up with us you will be talking with me first. If you get my okay and are willing to text or talk on the phone with the two of us, then we are willing to take this all the way, if you just want to trade pictures don't bother, we are on here to meet a real man and see were this adventure will take us.

I haven't physically met any on here bt I have chat an exchaged pix Ive been tryin to meat a cpl in fla bt still no luck im a very real guy and friendly bt I guess all these fake ppl ruin thangs for real ppl which leaves other ppl in question whos real and whose fake smh

no luck here either, really want to meet but too many people on here are just TALKERS...I offered to travel to meet a couple but still no response

I, the husband, will say we have had a few great meets from this site. I have noticed it seems alot of people get mad and upset and go accusing others of being fakes or big talkers on here. While this is true, people need to remember there are people like us that enjoy the Lifestyle. However, we do have *******, jobs, commitments, and other everyday normal life events we have to tend to first and cannot just drive across state lines or across a state everytime someone asks hey wanna fuck and expect you to drive over that very moment. Patience works the best and it's amazing just how far it will get you with K. The patient ones know whom I speak of. Anyways that's my two cents and Happy Fucking. Now time to go get ready to take K for a playdate tonight. Later!

Yep thts y I stau patient one day ill meet a cpl or two then thts when my tru journey of beinging a yung bull will began. Thnx bama

Back