Anyone Actually Meet & Play With Someone(s) From the Site

My wife has a very specific career that makes it difficult for her to take that kind of risk in real life, but much easier to control when playing online, over the phone, Etc.

And adding to that, I've met enough people in very sensitive positions that this lifestyle would definitely compromise their career, but didn't stop them from fulfilling their fantasies: teachers, nannies, dept. directors, HR managers, local politicians (not locally HERE, but still), attorneys, etc.. two of the most prominent women I had the pleasure of meeting (and still talk to this day) - one was a main speaker at an energy conference in downtown Austin. The other is the director of her corporate sales team. Both travel a lot and find their way to my fair city :)

I don't think that Life should be an impediment to the Lifestyle, and visa versa. There are ways to make things happen ;)

And adding to that, I've met enough people in very sensitive positions that this lifestyle would definitely compromise their career, but didn't stop them from fulfilling their fantasies: teachers, nannies, dept. directors, HR managers, local politicians (not locally HERE, but still), attorneys, etc.. two of the most prominent women I had the pleasure of meeting (and still talk to this day) - one was a main speaker at an energy conference in downtown Austin. The other is the director of her corporate sales team. Both travel a lot and find their way to my fair city :)

I don't think that Life should be an impediment to the Lifestyle, and visa versa. There are ways to make things happen ;)

Totally agree with every thing that you said - however you have to be willing to absorb the risk in that situation. Meeting up with people from the Internet, especially for a sexual adventure, does invite significant risks that you have to be prepared to deal with if things go haywire. Some people may be less willing to deal with that risk than others, or in our case, we just aren't there yet. It's like deciding to ski down the biggest mountain in Colorado when you've never even gone down a bunny hill. Impossible to know if you ever want to get to that level until you've taken some baby steps to see how it feels.

So I guess my point is that if you are going to meet, you better KNOW that you want to partake in the lifestyle full ******* or else it just poses too much risk for some people.

That being said, there's lots of fun to be had online with the right people ;)

So I guess my point is that if you are going to meet, you better KNOW that you want to partake in the lifestyle full ******* or else it just poses too much risk for some people.
That being said, there's lots of fun to be had online with the right people ;)

to your first point, I actually said those exact words to a local gal here in Austin lol - either fully commit or do not. sounds kind of Yoda-ish.

and to your second point - YES, with the right person anything is possible ;)

to your first point, I actually said those exact words to a local gal here in Austin lol - either fully commit or do not. sounds kind of Yoda-ish.

and to your second point - YES, with the right person anything is possible ;)

totally agree on both fronts. No point in wasting someone's time (in person) if you aren't going to commit, and to your second point - totally agree as well. My wife is quite good at making online interaction fun and stimulating but I can easily see how it could be less than fulfilling without good chemistry

A real Bull should be having sex whenever they want, people shouldn't just be using this site as their only meanings of getting some pussy, white or black. I for one love to get a woman stimulated both mentally and physically though my chats with them.

A real Bull should be having sex whenever they want, people shouldn't just be using this site as their only meanings of getting some pussy, white or black. I for one love to get a woman stimulated both mentally and physically though my chats with them.
Pretty much what I said earlier, I just used a lot more words.
But I admit I get about as much fun from'stimulating chats' online as I get from lap dances.

And I don't do strip clubs.:p

Trepidation goes both ways.

There men such as myself who have no real reason to be here other than my fascination with interracial relationships in a tight knit community. I do fairly well in real life :)
But I'm kinda thrown for how flaky women can be online, so that is my 'cause to pause' when trying to establish a meaningful connection.
I'm sure most men would LOVE to spend time entertaining a meaningful dialogue on this site. But truth be told, I'm off the belief that the DEMAND (for BBC) outweighs the SUPPLY (of BBC).
Simply put, I'm sure most of us intelligent black men with high social status, sex appeal, debonair, and charm don't need to commit too much effort into validating online attraction.

Some of the women here make very questionable decisions with who they choose to play with. They say they want ONE thing, but seeing their photos, they clearly went in another direction lol. That's my nice way of putting it.

Me personally, I chat with a few sexy ladies on a regular basis but so far only met two in person. Time and effort play a big role in all of this, of which both are a luxury for my busy life.

But in the end, we all get what we go after! The ladies that want a handsome hung black man will go get that with no hesitation :)

I tend to prefer either very sexually aggressive women, or very sexually submissive women actively seeking a Dom. At least those two personality types know what they want. to paraphrase a popular rap quote 'If you say you 'bout it, then BE about it!' ;)
I understand all that. I do not think I am flaky. Not once did I post something that said I was searching or in the meet up forums. Nor did I post pics that said "Come & Stick it in."
I am upfront with everyone. They know where they stand & if they do not, then they should ask.
I want it clear that it is not just black men that would make me nervous to meet up with. It is the cucks, too. Anyone could be dangerous at different levels.
I understand that connections can be made online. I just want to be safe about it. It does not make me flaky or a not real. I am real.

There is one guy from here who is in the early stages of being on the right track for a possible future visit. But that could change & I am not rushing into anything.

Met one person under my old username a couple years ago and had a great time. Nothing since I've been back. Anyone in the Toronto area message me!

There are definitely a LOT of people looking - but ain't much 'cooking' lol
It is very 'hit or miss' to say the least

I, the husband, will say we have had a few great meets from this site. I have noticed it seems alot of people get mad and upset and go accusing others of being fakes or big talkers on here. While this is true, people need to remember there are people like us that enjoy the Lifestyle. However, we do have *******, jobs, commitments, and other everyday normal life events we have to tend to first and cannot just drive across state lines or across a state everytime someone asks hey wanna fuck and expect you to drive over that very moment. Patience works the best and it's amazing just how far it will get you with K. The patient ones know whom I speak of. Anyways that's my two cents and Happy Fucking. Now time to go get ready to take K for a playdate tonight. Later!

TBH, K seems to be one of the more proactive women on this site. There are far more curious women than there are LS active women.

Back