Anyone Actually Meet & Play With Someone(s) From the Site

Same here. Lots of chatting. But my wife hasn't committed yet. I desperately want this to happen but she's very shy.
Dude we have met guys here and had offers from others. I didn't see any photos of your wife, put out a few pics and see what happens when she sees how men will respond to her, that's what made my wife hot and ready for black cock

I think this is a good site but most of the post here are fake (it's better then most other sites). You just have to use common sense to pick who is real and who is fake. Look at my short list below

1. They don't put a location (the location should be the state and city- some state are so big that saying CA is not good enough)
2. They say that they are very picky, they have standards that they can't even meet themselves
3. They want you to send them pics. Most of the time you already have pics in your profile. or they want a face pic. When you look at their profile, they have no pics or it is pics of only one of them (if they say that they are a couple) or a couple where the pic never show them together
4. Just because they have been verified does not mean that they are real, trust me, I learn that myself
5. They are from CA and they are sending you note about meeting and you are in NY. You then notice that they are getting responses from some of their post from people in CA, that want to meet them but they never seem to meet.

Well that is just my short list, you have to do what works for you. I hope this helps.

we have met 2 or 3 great guys - had great sex.
The REAL BBC - make it real. Yes, lots of Fake guys on this site -
we ask for private emails / exchange pics
If they don't do that don't waste your time.
The real men respond. Then we Fuck.
Where in Africa did she live?

to answer your question about meeting some one off this site. The answer is no and yes.

no they would not need for a coffee and see if there was chemistry. So in that case no we have never met any one off this site.

yes because i was taking a friend down to a swing club for there BBC theme party. I let one of the guys on the site know how to find me. Well he did not come but another BBC Gentleman did. I explained that i was looking for a gentleman for not one but four ladies that did not like coming to the clubs. Yes i set him up with the lady i brought to the club. They had a good time. After he asked about meeting some of the other. Gave me his email. I sent him a questionnaire thigh he answered. Two weeks later i sat opposite home with a pretty 25 year old divorce single mom. They went for tests that day. A month later their schedules aligned for a four day date. Her ex had her ******* for a PD day,then a long weekend. She was in birth control. They were both DD free. They fucked for four straight nights and three days.

They still get together about four times a year. Always have the STD / STI tests with them. She is now happily married to a guy in the life style.

I from the Netherland and I doesn't meet no person from Holland on this site I meet a German couple and two couples from the UK but in my opinion the most people here they have there fantasy and some other people just want to feel good about them self.

Nope. And when this pandemic really hits Florida it’ll only make things harder. Not that I have much hope in meetups anyway. I enjoy the pics and occasional convos with beautiful, non-racist, white women.

P.S. save your bullshit advice: “But you live in FL there’s hot wives everywhere” “You should...” “Why don’t you do...” “How come you...”

Was that story supposed to be in English? I couldn’t understand anything he was babbling about.
The swing club is Club M4 in Toronto Canada. They have a BBC themed party on the third saturday of each month between 3 and 7 in the evening. So the answer is no we did not meet the gentleman that said he was coming. However we did meet another that had red a post of when we would be there.

Nope. And when this pandemic really hits Florida it’ll only make things harder. Not that I have much hope in meetups anyway. I enjoy the pics and occasional convos with beautiful, non-racist, white women.

P.S. save your bullshit advice: “But you live in FL there’s hot wives everywhere” “You should...” “Why don’t you do...” “How come you...”

Ok so i am bored stupid these past few weeks. I am will to admit that. So Last Friday i found and Old Map of North America it was one of those that are included in the National Geographic. So decided to map the concentrations of BBC by state. White pins for the numbers 1 through 9. yellow pins were the numbers of tens. blues where the 100s and reds were the thousands.

because the map went all the way to the Panama Canal i was set. For BBC bulls they seem to live in southern states. like florida and texas. the ladies and couple in northern states and the mid west with pockets in the north east and north west. i have not yet completed the pin map as i was using two streams and was double counting. if my number are correct and like santa i am checking it twice. the ladies that live in florida and who are hot wives should be walking bow
legged from all the riding they do.

yes i am bored.

Actually had a small group (5 guys) show up in Orlando at the Woodshed for a little strip and light BDSM show. Lots of fun, good respectful guys.
Never went further than just the show though. Well, maybe a little tit play!
Jscott when is the next go round ? I am up for some private exhibitions if she wants to show off ?! In Orlando.

Back