Anyone Actually Meet & Play With Someone(s) From the Site

I must admit I tend to log on infrequently (every couple of years?). More of when I remember, I get the impression I haven't missed any emails each time... at some point I'll use the site more seriously and verify (not that there's any great demand for guys to verify and prove they aren't fake?)

I have had some messages with couples and singles here but nothing has ever materialised into an actual meet even though it has been mentioned.
I am a genuine guy looking to meet in the UK and I suspect a large majority of the guys here are totally genuine too . For me it’s a lot of the couples and ladies that are just acting out the dream and knowing they don’t have to actually go through with it to obtain a kick . NO I’m not saying “ all” before any of you get your knickers in a twist :)

we have had a few chats and emails with some on here but have not met or anything yet. One guy was very close to us but also married and thats not cool with the wife. Just started a email session with someone else that looks promising so we will see
Same here. Lots of chatting. But my wife hasn't committed yet. I desperately want this to happen but she's very shy.

Never met anyoone through this site.. we did meet one bull through sls and then found out he also had a black to white account haha. So I'd give that a half meet through here since he was real and had an account here.. yeah lots of fakes and pic collectors on here unfortunately :(
I like the site but it wouldn't let me upgrade with a generic VISA card. Anyone else have this problem? And I'm curious about other sites to find BBCs

I’ve met and had playtime with 3 so far. It’s been a lot of fun and Mr. ILBBCFUN loves all the pics and video I bring back. Still hoping he joins playtime soon. But playing solo has been fun so far.
Why won't he join? Heck, judging from your content people would pay to see your live show

Back