Anyone Actually Meet & Play With Someone(s) From the Site

Lady has met a couple guys from here with great experiences! High quality people and excellent prowess in the bedroom.

Patience is critical, as is the understanding that not everyone is a perfect match and some level of screening/selection is critical to ensure the best experience for everyone.
Just checked out your profile. Lady is all kinds of Amazing. Glad to have her in the Lifestyle :qos: :sex:

We had our first hookup with a btow member yesterday and it was great. She couldn’t make him cum orally so he hit it doggy for a while and she had multiple squirting orgasms
Lucky cant wait to find a woman that can make me cum off head

No, this is more a fetish site for talking about interracial sex. I don't see this as a site for actually meeting people. I know it's possible but the swinger sites are better for that.
Its alil different only cause it can be both i looked at some of the older post and it was more diverse but I found a lot of people get out of their skin so to speak when pics of big cock come out

This right here!

We’ve met guys from here. Not many. But the main reasons most conversations don’t proceed for us are:
1. Good looks but no personality
2. Good personality but no mutual attraction
3. Guys are pushy and wanna meet “tonight”
I may fit the criteria of men you're looking for. Let's talk sometime

I've been trying for months. Its hard cuz u will meet someone perfect and they live across the country. I've met guys who r local but they never end up really coming thru. So if anyone is near southern ohio/KY hmu. I'm a desperate girl. ???
Right

Yes. We've met with 4 sttuds from here
We’ve met at least 5 guys. We’ll meet a whole lot more men and couples at Splash Mocha next month. There are real people who want to play on this site but we’re spread out all over the country and even the world. If you’re willing to travel a little bit, you can find good people on this site.

Back