Anyone Actually Meet & Play With Someone(s) From the Site

I am guessing that there are some areas where the site is very good for hook ups. Southern states come to mine like Florida or Texas. Not to sure about northern states in the north east.

I also think that vacation states or countries would be also doing well.

@BlkSmoke you feel me
@chiblkstud don’t believe the hype

"Don't belive the hype"? LOL...brah, I've been/visited many, many times...that particular hype is quite real.
Dude...you just had a REAL VERIFIED couple tell you they visit your area several times a year. And let me tell you....they're not the only ones. Florida has a constant stream of visiting lifestlye couples from all over the country and world especially during these upcoming winter months. There are meet and greets and parties ALL THE TIME there. Time to step your game up my man. Good luck.

No meets from b2w for this guy.
You’re looking for very specific things. Lots of people aren’t comfortable with filming. Anyone traveling to DFW would probably want to schedule a meet for a night of their trip in advance.

You want meetings right away on that night and only if you can film it. That’s a tough ask.

I don't have to be in Dfw to meet, I tend to meet almost anywhere but Tx actually because I travel so often. I also don't ask to film an entire session either, not more than 10 min with camera on, no faces, you get a copy that night. If I'm asking too much, sorry lol.

Yes I have! You have to be patient and get to know the person/couple you are engaging with and understand that these are real people who have real lives outside of this site. Sometimes schedules/likes/desires don't jive, but you keep going until you connect with someone like-minded and enjoy the things that you enjoy!

Yes I have! You have to be patient and get to know the person/couple you are engaging with and understand that these are real people who have real lives outside of this site. Sometimes schedules/likes/desires don't jive, but you keep going until you connect with someone like-minded and enjoy the things that you enjoy!

This right here!

We’ve met guys from here. Not many. But the main reasons most conversations don’t proceed for us are:
1. Good looks but no personality
2. Good personality but no mutual attraction
3. Guys are pushy and wanna meet “tonight”

We have met a couple of guys of this site. I usually find the guys and turn it over to my wife by giving them her kik.

Lots of guys are fine with chatting, but don't respond when she asks for a face pic or suggests a time and day for a meet.

No, this is more a fetish site for talking about interracial sex. I don't see this as a site for actually meeting people. I know it's possible but the swinger sites are better for that.

We've gotten a lot of visits to our profile, which is nice, but haven't met anyone through B2W. Has anyone had any luck?
At the moment I don’t know any couple yet but I hope to know soon with pleasure. and to let everyone know that I'm not a fake guy who created a profile to be kidding ... no! I am totally real and I live in Portugal, city of Lisbon and I invite all couples that one day if they are to Portugal, I will have all the merit and I like to meet and be together. Take care!

Back