Anyone Actually Meet & Play With Someone(s) From the Site

I had several hook ups , some didn't work out but several good ones over the years on this site, I talk with a well known woman on this site but I wasn't what she was looking for. Keep searching

I finally hooked up with someone on the site! It was an awesome play date! The only thing she didn’t tell me was that she was a squirter! Wow what a surprise that was! She went off like a lawn sprinkler! Her new nickname is disrespectful squirter!

I'm going to Introduce myself in BBC world and hopefully find some one who is not in to rough sex, but enjoy passionate slow and sensual sex. that's what I'm expecting here from the site. Hope fully someone would be interested in me.

I am definitely sure a lot would be interested in you. I am definitely interested.

Yes have got to meet and play with quite a few but of course you are going to get the time wasters that is the worst thing plus there is not to many woman in the UK into the lifestyle which is such a shame but that will change i hope plus i have bread several over the last 5 years from the UK and Europe which was great

We've gotten a lot of visits to our profile, which is nice, but haven't met anyone through B2W. Has anyone had any luck?
I’ve had luck quite a few times! We’ve been out for drinks, sex, just chilling and outright having some good old fun. Hell I’ve even been on a few trips and became a regular for wives with husbands that are always out on the road. But, I only do that when the husband okay it!

Anyone looking for real meeting i am from Tanzania the mainland of Zanzibar please check me.

I have never meet anyone from this site. Looking forward to meet with you guys.

You know, I haven't used this site to meet yet (considering how long I've been on here!), but that's no one's fault other my own: I tend to come by for a few minutes each month (just to keep the account active) and yet to verify (I know! Exhibiting the same laziness I've criticised others for on other sites in the past!)

I really should get down to it and then see about meets :)

We've gotten a lot of visits to our profile, which is nice, but haven't met anyone through B2W. Has anyone had any luck?

Yes but we did not know it until after our third meeting with him. We met him through friends of friends of friends. It was later like a month that we learned he has a membership on this site.

Actually had a small group (5 guys) show up in Orlando at the Woodshed for a little strip and light BDSM show. Lots of fun, good respectful guys.
Never went further than just the show though. Well, maybe a little tit play!

When I first joined here a man used to kik me vids of him jacking and cumming to videos of him banging housewives. Then he’d make ME send him a vid of me jacking to the video he sent. I don’t think he enjoyed my videos. I think he thought he was humiliating me. But that wasn’t true. He was built. And sexy. And I would have pleasured myself to his videos on camera, or off.

He doesn’t send them anymore, though. I hope he’s doing ok.

Back