Anyone Actually Meet & Play With Someone(s) From the Site

Well, I may update on this after checking on a like for a previous post. I've met 4 single ladies from here and my first and last cuckold couple. Two of those ladies, I kept for a while. Of these, one has ******* by other men and aspirations I cannot fulfill. The other is still my bitch. The couple was not a bad exp at all. It was their first one as well. Nothing peculiar per se, as husband stepped back and only in as I was finished with her wife. But I had said to myself I would focus on what I got myself so far. I will soon breed my young German girl and see her belly grow and beyond.

I’ve had the pleasure of meeting someone. I’d say the site is legit to anyone thats skeptical. Patience is a virtue.
The site is not bad at all. Yes, patience rules. But I still preferred to date in the real world. You catch more fish.
The other 20% of us that are for real time action, well you have the logistics of distance and time
that makes real meetings difficult.
And that summarizes why. Many verified are also just for the thrill than for real.

Well, I may update on this after checking on a like for a previous post. I've met 4 single ladies from here and my first and last cuckold couple. Two of those ladies, I kept for a while. Of these, one has ******* by other men and aspirations I cannot fulfill. The other is still my bitch. The couple was not a bad exp at all. It was their first one as well. Nothing peculiar per se, as husband stepped back and only in as I was finished with her wife. But I had said to myself I would focus on what I got myself so far. I will soon breed my young German girl and see her belly grow and beyond.
I hope you are ready to pay baby support after the belly becomes a baby and I suppose you probably like fishy things lol

I couldn't agree more with what people have been saying about patience. I had been on this site for a couple years and was just about to abandon this account when I got a message from the woman who would be my one and only encounter on B2W. I don't have the energy to keep looking on here so I took down my photos and now just breeze through the site from time to time. I also agree you get more results in real life.

Although I dealt with a bunch of fakes on here I actually appreciate it because it trained me to sniff out bullshit early on in the online hookup world.

I meet men here from St.Louis all the time and a few Ive not met up with yet,BUT I WILL!!! Its all about going the extra mile to make it happen!Even a few from out of state who came here specially to have me in their beds!Ive met some wanderful lovers on this site,patience is needed!

I hope you are ready to pay baby support after the belly becomes a baby and I suppose you probably like fishy things lol
Haha, in which neighborhood do you live? Let me count my nickels, erm... enough to send him to a decent U. Fishy things? The only thing I have in waters is my Greenline 48 where I like to live. So, I'm ready for the world's end. And you?

That's the second time I've heard / read this about Philly. Plus, you can travel to the next large city in minutes. Chicago is not bad either.
We found atlanta very good as well as Denver and Montreal and Toronto but anyplace we have been usually there has been men willing and able even in bentonville Arkansas we found a 10 incher

No such luck yet since I’m getting my life together and focusing on my goals but when I’ve accomplished most of them I want to meet a few ladies from here that I know personally from this site in person and hang out and appreciate them for who they are as women and sexual being

we have met 2 or 3 great guys - had great sex.
The REAL BBC - make it real. Yes, lots of Fake guys on this site -
we ask for private emails / exchange pics
If they don't do that don't waste your time.
The real men respond. Then we Fuck.
Good girl!
It is too bad that there are so many fakes who have zero real interest in the real world lifestyle and I
It sure isn't helpful to grow this site and thus help this lifestyle to grow

Back