Anyone Actually Meet & Play With Someone(s) From the Site

There are some people here that have met and also show evidence by posting pictures of their meetings. :) i would say it`s a rare "breed" though. :|
i have noticed the likelihood for Black men to have it happen depends on their "status" and presentation on this site. If you want to meet for real and not only talk and fantasize, you will be well advised to follow these three simple "rules":
  1. Be kind and a nice, respecting person on the forums
  2. Verify as a "real member"
  3. Post some content, especially pictures showing you are clearly already on the "ir" scene
...and also use common sense when you are approached by a "woman" or a "couple".
A "couple" where "she" says how much she is craving for your d!ck inside of her and "he" says how much he wants his balls tortured by you is not going to meet you. ;)

Regards.

Well said but I'm not sure about #2. I've had "verified" that all they wanted was pictures

We had several very real, very polite, very helpful replies. In one recent case (our trip to US) it led to very real hook up very real several hours of fun. We asked our new friend not to post pictures since my wife is a sort of a public person and prefers confidentiality. But we are both very happy with the response from this excellent site.

I have answered a few posts and watched others. I often seen responses from individuals upset that they never received a response from someone claiming to be looking. Can anyone truly say they have actually meet someone through BTW.
SS

I've met three couples from here...but it's been a while.
I've said it before...and I'll now say it again: If you're using this site as your primary tool for hooking up, you're likely to be disappointed.

I have ran into a few people who seem to be fake. But it just might be my luck. I have establish a meet with someone and they ghosted me then make up an excuse.
I'm sure theyre all real people on the sight but this site is no different that the rest. Most people are hereally for the fantasy and not looking for the reality.
I agree with you. Most here are probably guys with a fetish or fantasy but they can't just come out with it. I try to make it clear that I'm a white husband and my wife doesn't even know about this website. She does know about my fantasies though. I just come here to vicariously live out my fantasy through other people's stories and experiences. I would use it to find a bull for my wife if she actually wanted it though. Still I don't pretend that I'm a couple or a woman here for dirty photos and chat to masturbate to. That right there probably makes up 75% of the Btw members here.

I joined this site to basically communicate with others who are into this lifestyle. I have been blessed to have met a couple of guys on here. These guys were respectful and approached with a hello greeting and not a hey do you want to fuck. When I joined I didn't expect to hook up at all....but am glad I have met a few folks. I hope to meet more folks, but if not that is cool too. This site like others has groups of folks who are flakes or fakes and those who are the real deal. You just have to take it with a grain of salt and not let it bring you down.

I have answered a few posts and watched others. I often seen responses from individuals upset that they never received a response from someone claiming to be looking. Can anyone truly say they have actually meet someone through BTW.
SS
To answer your question directly, Yes. There are two other active threads talking about real meet ups.

https://www.blacktowhite.net/thread...ooked-up-with-another-member-from-here.34972/

https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/anyone-actually-meet-play-with-someone-s-from-the-site.39247/

Mike

I agree with you. Most here are probably guys with a fetish or fantasy but they can't just come out with it. I try to make it clear that I'm a white husband and my wife doesn't even know about this website. She does know about my fantasies though. I just come here to vicariously live out my fantasy through other people's stories and experiences. I would use it to find a bull for my wife if she actually wanted it though. Still I don't pretend that I'm a couple or a woman here for dirty photos and chat to masturbate to. That right there probably makes up 75% of the Btw members here.
90%

Sexybitch36D I have mixed emotion on your success, I'm happy you were able to meet some people and enjoy their company. On the other hand to dialogue with 100 people most of whom end being fakes is sad. I personally will continue to seek out people that lie you enjoy change. If I'm ever in your area on Business I will drop you a note, perhaps we can meet for drinks and conversation?

We had several very real, very polite, very helpful replies. In one recent case (our trip to US) it led to very real hook up very real several hours of fun. We asked our new friend not to post pictures since my wife is a sort of a public person and prefers confidentiality. But we are both very happy with the response from this excellent site.

nice to hear about your successful hookup. did your wife really like it? does she want more or is it a one and done experience?

I have talked to probably 100 different guys on here and I have met 5. Seems like they usually talk and want to meet til you get right down to it. Usually after I ask for a cell number or email they disappear. I wish more guys would come thru because I like change!!!
I'm real and ready. Send me a pm

I've not had the good fortune to meet anyone from B2W yet, but I did meet with 2 women from other sites. One was a perfect opportunity while travelling that turned into a great night of orgasms for both. The other lasted for a few months of FWB until she decided she wanted something more serious. It was fun while it lasted and I still get the random "How you doing?" email from time to time, but don't need the drama. Any women in the DFW area who are interested in discreet fun, but me up and let's see what happens.

I have talked to probably 100 different guys on here and I have met 5. Seems like they usually talk and want to meet til you get right down to it. Usually after I ask for a cell number or email they disappear. I wish more guys would come thru because I like change!!!
My company has a plant in Altoona. Next time I travel up there I'll let you know.

The vibe that I get from this place is that it's not just a place to meet, but to share thoughts and ideas about this lifestyle. Personally speaking, I'm not much into internet dating. I already have a wonderful Bull who keeps me happy.

That's exactly our situation. We met our black friend through a swinger scene we are/were marginally involved in, and it has worked out super well for us. We enjoy sub/dom roleplay but we don't take it too seriously. It's game. An addictive game.

But we know there's a wider subculture and we want to engage, on a social and informational level.

Last edited:
Back