Anyone Actually Meet & Play With Someone(s) From the Site

I've never met anybody from this site yet (directly). I did however, have a FWB situation with someone who later told me she was a member for about a month but never met anybody either.

Craigslist has a lot of flakes, too. And picture collectors.

Very much so. Plenty of opportunity to run across a "catfish". All talk, pretending to be someone, then disappear when it's time to actually meet. I've found about 90% of the folks I have talked to on CL to be fake,fraudulent, or as you say, just picture collectors.

We had several very real, very polite, very helpful replies. In one recent case (our trip to US) it led to very real hook up very real several hours of fun. We asked our new friend not to post pictures since my wife is a sort of a public person and prefers confidentiality. But we are both very happy with the response from this excellent site.
That's a valid point too. I've been asked for full pics a lot, but I'm unable to show my face because of my position at my job. My company alone has over 4k employees and I also have to meet a lot of people.

That's a valid point too. I've been asked for full pics a lot, but I'm unable to show my face because of my position at my job. My company alone has over 4k employees and I also have to meet a lot of people.

I'm a white male, and not working to meet someone off here (I mean, if it happens, awesome), but when I look for folks locally, I live in a small town, and I work for one of the largest employers. I'm more than a bit concerned about showing my face. I put up an ad for my FWB (with her permission and approval) to find black cock for her, and one of her female friends sent her a message that someone was stealing her pics and using them. I had even edited them pretty hard, but that person apparently recognized some of the details in the pics. She should have asked her female friend what she was doing looking on craigslist on the women for men section...lol.

I rather approach women in the real world mainly. From here, I scored with one woman only. But pretty happy with it. May get a couple for a backup, I think. Never take all of this very seriously. Let things just happen. You can always tell what's the game.

I rather approach women in the real world mainly. From here, I scored with one woman only. But pretty happy with it. May get a couple for a backup, I think. Never take all of this very seriously. Let things just happen. You can always tell what's the game.
Completely agree. I get enough in real life as it is and with little to no effort. If it happens here, great; if not, I don't see it as a big deal.

Hey gentlemen,Im in St.Louis Missouri!Im married to a very understanding white man who cant make me feel like a big strong black man can!!!!Im always open to meeting new lovers who will take me in they bed and make long passionate love to me ;)

Back