Anyone Actually Meet & Play With Someone(s) From the Site

Just had a surprise meet with a couple here in Austin they been LURKING all this time, smh... Lol I'm teasing them but she wants to remain 'private'. Okay

Actually played with my first hotwife who messaged me on here a couple weeks ago. The timing was crazy cause I was just about to abandon this site lol

I have answered a few posts and watched others. I often seen responses from individuals upset that they never received a response from someone claiming to be looking. Can anyone truly say they have actually meet someone through BTW.
SS

Attachments

• IMG_0490.jpg
    IMG_0490.jpg
    935 KB · Views: 15
I have answered a few posts and watched others. I often seen responses from individuals upset that they never received a response from someone claiming to be looking. Can anyone truly say they have actually meet someone through BTW.
SS

Attachments

• IMG_0490.jpg
    IMG_0490.jpg
    935 KB · Views: 2
I have ran into a few people who seem to be fake. But it just might be my luck. I have establish a meet with someone and they ghosted me then make up an excuse.

I'm sure theyre all real people on the sight but this site is no different that the rest. Most people are hereally for the fantasy and not looking for the reality.

I have ran into a few people who seem to be fake. But it just might be my luck. I have establish a meet with someone and they ghosted me then make up an excuse.

I'm sure theyre all real people on the sight but this site is no different that the rest. Most people are hereally for the fantasy and not looking for the reality.

It took me years, but in 2015 I actually hooked up with someone. So figuring how many times I have talked to people it comes up to about 1% of my interactions.

It took me years, but in 2015 I actually hooked up with someone. So figuring how many times I have talked to people it comes up to about 1% of my interactions.

I've not met anyone yet. That's about normal for any site. It will be 1 out of 100, so take your time and be smart

There are some people here that have met and also show evidence by posting pictures of their meetings. :) i would say it`s a rare "breed" though. :|
i have noticed the likelihood for Black men to have it happen depends on their "status" and presentation on this site. If you want to meet for real and not only talk and fantasize, you will be well advised to follow these three simple "rules":
  1. Be kind and a nice, respecting person on the forums
  2. Verify as a "real member"
  3. Post some content, especially pictures showing you are clearly already on the "ir" scene
...and also use common sense when you are approached by a "woman" or a "couple".
A "couple" where "she" says how much she is craving for your d!ck inside of her and "he" says how much he wants his balls tortured by you is not going to meet you. ;)

Regards.

There are some people here that have met and also show evidence by posting pictures of their meetings. :) i would say it`s a rare "breed" though. :|
i have noticed the likelihood for Black men to have it happen depends on their "status" and presentation on this site. If you want to meet for real and not only talk and fantasize, you will be well advised to follow these three simple "rules":
  1. Be kind and a nice, respecting person on the forums
  2. Verify as a "real member"
  3. Post some content, especially pictures showing you are clearly already on the "ir" scene
...and also use common sense when you are approached by a "woman" or a "couple".
A "couple" where "she" says how much she is craving for your d!ck inside of her and "he" says how much he wants his balls tortured by you is not going to meet you. ;)

Regards.

Couldn't have said it better myself

The vibe that I get from this place is that it's not just a place to meet, but to share thoughts and ideas about this lifestyle. Personally speaking, I'm not much into internet dating. I already have a wonderful Bull who keeps me happy.

With that said, being in this lifestyle is not exactly something that as I jokingly say, I can shout from the rooftops, so it's nice to have a place like this to come to and speak with others who understand how fun it is.

I can't exactly confess what I do with black men to my priest, can I? LOL

SS

We haven't personally met with anyone through BTW, however there's a perfectly good reason for it!
We've never asked anyone to meet with us through BTW. We have had interested parties ask to meet with us,
which is flattering, however we have, to date anyway, always declined for a whole host of legitimate reasons.
We have "never" however led anyone to believe that we would meet with them with the intention of not doing so.
Anyone who would do such is just a dastardly prick! I have no time for them!

We haven't personally met with anyone through BTW, however there's a perfectly good reason for it!
We've never asked anyone to meet with us through BTW. We have had interested parties ask to meet with us,
which is flattering, however we have, to date anyway, always declined for a whole host of legitimate reasons.
We have "never" however led anyone to believe that we would meet with them with the intention of not doing so.
Anyone who would do such is just a dastardly prick! I have no time for them!

I think you made an awesome point. I never lead anyone on either. I think that's the lowest of the low to get someone's hopes up when realistically speaking, unless they live in my town, the chances of that happening are practically zero.

Back