Anyone Actually Meet & Play With Someone(s) From the Site

You know it.. we had a great time with you two and we MUST put something together again very soon. Another ATL trip? BlkDaddy and another guy or two from this site? YoungBLKStallion looks like a stud..

Happy New Year!
I am in SC, only a short trip to atl

We tried, arranged for 3 men to meet us at a local bar....not one showed.
i unfortunately wish this wasnt true. but it is.
I just talked to a wife in NJ- who got stood up by a guy last night. Its ridiculous.
I honestly would never do that to someone, and i never have. I think you only have your word and honor, and if your word isn't good enough, that what type of person are you?

There is a man on the site that we met before we came on this site. He was from the Carib and working in Canada, the first time we met he came six times in one session he went by black cedar. It can be difficult to arrange a meeting because there are so many factors that are involved. When my wife worked away from home it was much easier siince we had a hotel and knew when we were available

i unfortunately wish this wasnt true. but it is.
I just talked to a wife in NJ- who got stood up by a guy last night. Its ridiculous.
I honestly would never do that to someone, and i never have. I think you only have your word and honor, and if your word isn't good enough, that what type of person are you?
After years in the lifestyle we have come to the conclusion, while many fantasize about it, doing it another thing. Add to that, being a single guy showing up for a meeting the first time has to be tough so we understand sometimes

Back