Any cucks suck cock on their own?

Curious if any other cucks meet and suck black guys cocks on their own without their wife knowing.
My wife has cucked me with quite a few men, some white, some black. But most of them arent into men in any way, even preferring not to let me watch. Plus my wife would freak if she knew I sucked cock.
I typically find guys online and after a lot of bs meet black guys and blow them. In one case I ended up setting one up and got to watch him fuck my wife. But now every time I suck him he just bugs me about wanting to fuck my wife again.
Love a white boy that knows how to serve dick with his throat and cherish the balls and seed

Curious if any other cucks meet and suck black guys cocks on their own without their wife knowing.
My wife has cucked me with quite a few men, some white, some black. But most of them arent into men in any way, even preferring not to let me watch. Plus my wife would freak if she knew I sucked cock.
I typically find guys online and after a lot of bs meet black guys and blow them. In one case I ended up setting one up and got to watch him fuck my wife. But now every time I suck him he just bugs me about wanting to fuck my wife again.
I sucked Black cock for many years before my wifey got herself blacked. I can’t blame her for wanting to do the same.

Pretty sure they would be homosexual and behind there partners back as well

Back