Any cucks suck cock on their own?

Curious if any other cucks meet and suck black guys cocks on their own without their wife knowing.
My wife has cucked me with quite a few men, some white, some black. But most of them arent into men in any way, even preferring not to let me watch. Plus my wife would freak if she knew I sucked cock.
I typically find guys online and after a lot of bs meet black guys and blow them. In one case I ended up setting one up and got to watch him fuck my wife. But now every time I suck him he just bugs me about wanting to fuck my wife again.
I like sucking bbc especially
And Being funded by same

My first solo was a couple of months ago, my wife was out of town for work and our bull came over. I spent the whole night either on my knees or on all fours. He fucked me so much I had to take off work the following day. I must have performed well since he’s bringing his friend the next time she’s out of town…..
You lucky dude.

Yes I too spat it out at first but now I love eating cum, savoring it in my mouth tasting the different flavours of different men, they are all a bit different in taste, some have thick cum some watery.
Anyway I think it's nice
Yes , nice is a understatement to be honest. I’ll suck a cock even after I came just to feel that meaty horny Ness deep in my mouth is satisfying.

I’ve been inserting huge dildos up my man pussy just for the feeling of fullness , no orgasm just a pleasurable feeling , the longer thinner dildoes stimulate my insides to extatic feelings but the in & out sends me into hands free limp Dick orgasms , no guilt I will suck cock all day n eat sperm 24/7 however if I jerkoff I get guilty & embarassed at my sexual needs

Back