Any cucks suck cock on their own?

Absolutely. Without question. A whitebois purpose is to please and suck Black Cock. Period. Thus why our women want them sexually, turn to the cuckold lifestyle, and why we end up pussy free and in some cases, often times most nowadays, feminized for their service. I suck cock almost daily if able, on my own. Black Cock... Always. Never white.... Goodness how gross.

Absolutely. Without question. A whitebois purpose is to please and suck Black Cock. Period. Thus why our women want them sexually, turn to the cuckold lifestyle, and why we end up pussy free and in some cases, often times most nowadays, feminized for their service. I suck cock almost daily if able, on my own. Black Cock... Always. Never white.... Goodness how gross.
I still service white Dick in gloryholes I’m a natural bottom. Love my wife but need BBC even white Dick

You are 100% correct Lucifer. My wife was not at all happy with me the first blowjob I was supposed to give. The thought of doing it was so disgusting to me, and in her opinion it was not only poorly done, but she was mostly upset at the pathetic effort I put into it. She was supportive of me though, and took me to a glory hole night. She knelt right along side of me, and gave me pointers, and made me suck. When that BBC started to unload, she quickly got behind me with both hands, and held my head solid as he filled my mouth, and I swallowed. We only did two that night, however we soon returned another night, where I did four. After my first blowjob on the second night; I was off and away on my own. I loved those last three cocks, and was wanting more! Wife gave me her approval after that.❤️

After these practice sessions she planned out a little graduation ceremony for me. She had two of her black lovers over to our house, and I did a repeat on the man who was my failed attempt, and the bonus of the second guy. I find it helps if the man whose cock I'm sucking on holds my head solid as he starts to shoot, but I'm getting better at not backing off now. In my case, I'm not going to claim that practice made perfect, but it certainly has helped, and I will continue working to improve.
I ejoy sucking a guy close to the brink and then let him penetrate her with a pulsating cock , I luv it

I’ve been inserting huge dildos up my man pussy just for the feeling of fullness , no orgasm just a pleasurable feeling , the longer thinner dildoes stimulate my insides to extatic feelings but the in & out sends me into hands free limp Dick orgasms , no guilt I will suck cock all day n eat sperm 24/7 however if I jerkoff I get guilty & embarassed at my sexual needs
Don't feel embarrassed brother millions of whitebois are just like you.❤️

I’ve been inserting huge dildos up my man pussy just for the feeling of fullness , no orgasm just a pleasurable feeling , the longer thinner dildoes stimulate my insides to extatic feelings but the in & out sends me into hands free limp Dick orgasms , no guilt I will suck cock all day n eat sperm 24/7 however if I jerkoff I get guilty & embarassed at my sexual needs
Damn, we need to chat sometime

Tried. Never had any luck finding anyone. It's driving me crazy. A few guys here say they are willing then always flake out. Probably fake profiles who knows.

I am still a wannabe but what moved me much closer was I was once under the control of an online dominant. He verbally led me to find and suck cock so when my wife did fuck someone I would be ready and not hesitate sucking cock for her. It was very powerful and I did find acceptance. He also had me jerk off to completion and then continue stroking until I got hard and would then cum a second time. He stated I needed to learn how to keep my sexual energy up so I would not disappoint my wife while he fucked her. I really need to find another dominant!

I insist upon it!

I think it's SO hot when white men seek out and serve big, Black, cocks because they know they should, and when they do so eagerly and on their own.
All I ask and expect of my subbie is that he send me a pic or two...

Attachments

• 270744948_631742761484552_2507758648785359066_n.jpg
    270744948_631742761484552_2507758648785359066_n.jpg
    676.8 KB · Views: 80
  • 271697512_636488274346617_5960300019569191437_n.jpg
    271697512_636488274346617_5960300019569191437_n.jpg
    966.9 KB · Views: 83
Last edited:
Back