Any cucks suck cock on their own?

Curious if any other cucks meet and suck black guys cocks on their own without their wife knowing.
My wife has cucked me with quite a few men, some white, some black. But most of them arent into men in any way, even preferring not to let me watch. Plus my wife would freak if she knew I sucked cock.
I typically find guys online and after a lot of bs meet black guys and blow them. In one case I ended up setting one up and got to watch him fuck my wife. But now every time I suck him he just bugs me about wanting to fuck my wife again.
I do and want more.

Yes i do and did my wifes black bull called wanting to set a get together for the next night saturday night i informed him cheries mom had a medical emergency and she flew to her moms a couple hours earlier he asked what i was doing saturday night i was doing nothing he told me what to wear thigh highs thong panties cockring and be ready to serve all night and to be there at 7pm he and 2 of his friends used my mouth and my ass all saturday night and most of sunday

Attachments

• VID_20220728_055946125.mp4
    16.1 MB
I was sucking Black cocks long before I met and married my wife. She had no problem with me servicing my studs on my own. The fact that both of us loved having interracial sex with Black men was a boon to both of us. I got access to suck the cocks of a number of her Black studs (as a fluffer or to clean them up, or just for the humiliation). A number of my "gay" Black studs revealed a desire to impregnate a woman so that their DNA would be carried into future generations. When they found out how crazy my wife was to be bred by Black men, they all expressed an interest in knocking her up. I guess breaking the taboo of a Black man impregnating the wife of a white man appealed to a darker side of them. Neither my wife nor I had any problem with them trying. They fucked and seeded her with a zeal equal to that of her "straight" Black bulls. I must confess that I was a little put out by not having their Black seed to fill my holes.

Yes i do and did my wifes black bull called wanting to set a get together for the next night saturday night i informed him cheries mom had a medical emergency and she flew to her moms a couple hours earlier he asked what i was doing saturday night i was doing nothing he told me what to wear thigh highs thong panties cockring and be ready to serve all night and to be there at 7pm he and 2 of his friends used my mouth and my ass all saturday night and most of sunday
So jealous. I've sucked a couple of black cocks and love it, but my fantasy is to have a gang use my mouth all night long as thier cum dump!

Curious if any other cucks meet and suck black guys cocks on their own without their wife knowing.
My wife has cucked me with quite a few men, some white, some black. But most of them arent into men in any way, even preferring not to let me watch. Plus my wife would freak if she knew I sucked cock.
I typically find guys online and after a lot of bs meet black guys and blow them. In one case I ended up setting one up and got to watch him fuck my wife. But now every time I suck him he just bugs me about wanting to fuck my wife again.
Yes I meet Lots of them on my own! I need at least 2 bbc every week.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221003-112758_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20221003-112758_Gallery.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 45
  • Screenshot_20221003-112807_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20221003-112807_Gallery.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 35
  • Screenshot_20221003-112804_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20221003-112804_Gallery.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 41
Love a white boy that knows how to serve dick with his throat and cherish the balls and seed
I'm always ready to be stripped naked, ****** on my knees and made to worship and ******* from a beautiful black alpha cock!!

Attachments

• 20220909_034701.mp4
    58.5 MB
  • Screenshot_20221003-105545_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20221003-105545_Gallery.jpg
    195 KB · Views: 45
  • Screenshot_20221003-105759_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20221003-105759_Gallery.jpg
    202.8 KB · Views: 43
  • Screenshot_20221003-105941_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20221003-105941_Gallery.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 44