Any church going married white women, also BBC addicted?

Are you a married white christian who attends church every sunday and fucks a lot of BBC?

• YES

Votes: 480 75.9%
  • NO

Votes: 152 24.1%

• Total voters
That's what makes you so desirable to white male cuckolds, like myself. I know how much I know I would need to see you take on many, many different heavy cumming massive BBC's, and experience their virile and potent cum forcefully splatter deep inside of your sexy belly. Such incredible clean up to look forward to for your lucky cucky. You're so hot Jessica :)

Sounds like you'd lick up all that hot black seed after she's lucky to get fucked by those big black dicks.

My wife and I are Christian. Last month we attended church, held hands during the sermon, kissed each other when we gave the "peace" Her bull had called to set a date at our house. He wanted to know how she felt about the impact of his job promotion on their relationship. He wanted her to meet his jock ******* and hand off my wife to him as a college grad present. We hurried home! Loved to watch her in action with *******, ******* and 2 of the *******'s friends

FOUR big black cocks? Jesus Christ! God is definitely good hehe. So glad the dad taught his ******* so well.

My wife has left "early" for church a few times to meet me and the family when regular services started, me knowing from the pics she sent before she arrived, she would be sitting with me and my family with a pussy full of BBC cum even going to eat after church with my parents and her in the car showing me her wet panties and dripping pussy (******* always ride with the grandparents) and me wanting to pull over in a park or something and get my dessert before going to lunch!!!!! Love the slut she has always been, but now embraces openly and with pride!!!

So good to get a load of hot black seed before or after church. Her pussy has been blessed.

I'm grew up one of those Catholic school girls who wore her skirt so short that select boys were allowed to see my panties when I sat down. And could be talked into having sex in the back seat on the first date. Went to church every day back then.

We all know THE select boys are black. I hope you showed those panties to all the black boys.

When D'shawn came out of the "get acquainted ' he exchanged some sort of gang sign, they were both self-confident, naked except shoes for traction, went in together, told me to be ready to show what I had when they came out.

Nice. Perfect name for a young black king with all that swag. The self-confidence is so fucking amazing....it turns on white girls and controls whitebois. The gang sign sounds hot, too, tbh. Black boys got it all.

Nice. Perfect name for a young black king with all that swag. The self-confidence is so fucking amazing....it turns on white girls and controls whitebois. The gang sign sounds hot, too, tbh. Black boys got it all.
the bull had a shaved head, D'shawn had cornrows to his shoulders, both had african features. D'shawn was varsity football, a little stockier than Dad.

Absolutely! My wife has been very involved in our church and now enjoys BBC. She just got a new black lover who lives not too far from her church, so I can see her going over to his place after church now and then.
Nice ass and nice boobs. does she tell you about her bull or does she keep quiet about it?

Back