Any church going married white women, also BBC addicted?

Are you a married white christian who attends church every sunday and fucks a lot of BBC?

• YES

Votes: 480 75.9%
  • NO

Votes: 152 24.1%

• Total voters
I won't go that far. Seeing that this thread is religious I will have to say this to earn a point on Judgment Day that God is a jealous God and the first Commandment does state that there should be no other gods than Him. But I wish I lived closer to these ladies so I could attend their churches though. It would be interesting if both mothers and their legally aged daughters do this.

He is much more Bull than cuck doncha think?
STIFFBBC hit me up when i have daus ;)

the Black guys in synagogue often arent gentiles n weather they are or not they mostly dont sit in the back!:wub:
I bet other Jewish guys and the Rabbis might give Black guys stink eyes for trying to steal their women though?
In that scenario I would especially if she is still single or divorced.

Last edited:
wow i dint think he was sum1 you wanna immitate!
anywaze if u wanna marry me they dont care if yr Black they just wanna be sure yr jewish...so be carefu cuz you know what that means;)
Yeah there is that circumcision, but if the woman is serious where long term is a part of the deal I would go for it if we are in full mutual agreement first.

Our secret love for each other would be out. The Rabbi would see it first and we'd be married, then afterward when we do that to other in public all is good as we would be married! And very soon I'd get you pregnant!

i meant my secret luv for getting it from lotsa Black cocks lol...wot happens to that if we get married?

also dont count on having babies with me...i been tryina get nocked up realy hard a few yearz already...i think sumthns broke in there :cry:

i meant my secret luv for getting it from lotsa Black cocks lol...wot happens to that if we get married?

also dont count on having babies with me...i been tryina get nocked up realy hard a few yearz already...i think sumthns broke in there :cry:
You would have lots of mine as that would be what you committed and if I got circumcised I'd insist you would stay loyal, and I'd have the rabbi on speed dial and alert the synagogue if you ever cheated with other guys.

i mean...we never met irl or anything...i cant even tell how serios u are lol...but i think yr kind of awsum n im sorry if i dissapointed you for real!
I appreciate the honesty and we are talking here. Sadly it is not realistic as you are already married and you are not nearby. Plus you also confessed you would not be loyal either.

Back