Resistant Christian wife, how fast did she get addicted to BBC?

My wife was addicted i would say instantly upon her first BBC experience from all the orgasms she had….i get it, i was addicted to my hand the first time i whacked off and came to the point I‘ve never stopped whacking off. My wife was a never miss church on Sunday person to now that’s one of her favorite days to have BBC and almost every Sunday she religiously gets BBC right in our house. To the point, if they come in the morning time, she’ll miss sunday service and send me on to church only to torment me with texts knowing I’ll find a way to open and look at them because it’ll be pictures of her holding, sucking or being impaled by black cock. She has went to church numerous times right after an early morning session with a BBC and sits in service holding my hand with a fresh creampied pussy..usually she’ll have to use panty liners so it doesn’t soak thru and make a mess on the back of her dress when we stand to sing. She doesn’t feel bad about it being a “sin” because in her/our mind, this is a mutual need that we feel has been nothing but beneficial and a wonderful enhancement to an already strong marriage and it’s made our life together even better. About a month ago, we were just about ready to walk out the door when one of her guys stopped by. In her sunday dress, she gave him a blowjob in our foyer swallowing every drop skillfully as the pro cocksucker she is, kissed his cock as it was going flaccid milking it to make sure she had consumed as much of his cum as possible, had me thank him for letting her suck it and feeding her his cum as well as letting me watch then he was out the door on his way….we headed to the garage and to church and she was walking in kissing a few of the old men in our church on the cheek hello. I was watching thinking, if some of those old men knew where he mouth had just been and that cum was all over them, they may not let her kiss them on the cheek.…i think she gets off on it though!

My wife was addicted i would say instantly upon her first BBC experience from all the orgasms she had….i get it, i was addicted to my hand the first time i whacked off and came to the point I‘ve never stopped whacking off. My wife was a never miss church on Sunday person to now that’s one of her favorite days to have BBC and almost every Sunday she religiously gets BBC right in our house. To the point, if they come in the morning time, she’ll miss sunday service and send me on to church only to torment me with texts knowing I’ll find a way to open and look at them because it’ll be pictures of her holding, sucking or being impaled by black cock. She has went to church numerous times right after an early morning session with a BBC and sits in service holding my hand with a fresh creampied pussy..usually she’ll have to use panty liners so it doesn’t soak thru and make a mess on the back of her dress when we stand to sing. She doesn’t feel bad about it being a “sin” because in her/our mind, this is a mutual need that we feel has been nothing but beneficial and a wonderful enhancement to an already strong marriage and it’s made our life together even better. About a month ago, we were just about ready to walk out the door when one of her guys stopped by. In her sunday dress, she gave him a blowjob in our foyer swallowing every drop skillfully as the pro cocksucker she is, kissed his cock as it was going flaccid milking it to make sure she had consumed as much of his cum as possible, had me thank him for letting her suck it and feeding her his cum as well as letting me watch then he was out the door on his way….we headed to the garage and to church and she was walking in kissing a few of the old men in our church on the cheek hello. I was watching thinking, if some of those old men knew where he mouth had just been and that cum was all over them, they may not let her kiss them on the cheek.…i think she gets off on it though!
That is hot! I would love to be local to you and enjoy your wife like this!

Back