Any church going married white women, also BBC addicted?

Are you a married white christian who attends church every sunday and fucks a lot of BBC?

• YES

Votes: 479 75.9%
  • NO

Votes: 152 24.1%

• Total voters
I am not but my wife used to teach bible study and recently cheated on me with a six foot five inch black man who used to play D1 college football. And when i say she cheated that's an understatement. She deliberately went on a dating site pretended to be single, found 3 black men to talk on phone selected the hottest one and then on her first date with him invited him to our house when i was away and let him into her asshole bareback. How's that for risk taking. She eventually confessed and i made them break up which i now regret since i am bbc cuck addicted.

I was in that position. Playing the jealousy card is a big mistake. My wife threatened to divorce me if I kept her from her men. In an email I admitted to her that there would be times when attraction would bloom into a flower of intercourse.When I came home from work, she embraced, kissed me, said "thank you." we've observed those rules since then

Back