Any church going married white women, also BBC addicted?

Are you a married white christian who attends church every sunday and fucks a lot of BBC?

• YES

Votes: 479 75.9%
  • NO

Votes: 152 24.1%

• Total voters
We understand Christian tradition as promoting faithful loving supporting family. That's what we are. There was a time when both I and my wife cheated on each other. We regret that we were so stupid. With the lifestyle, we are honest honorable open and happy. My wife is faithful even when she is fucking others, making herself and me happy.

How did you manage to get over infidelity and graduate to an open marriage?

Lol is fucking black men in particular antithetical to churchgoing?
Not that I see. Many of the wives I see in church do enjoy BBC. Certainly some more than others and certainly some more public about it than others. Visible QOS tattoos. , jewelry ( necklaces , bracelets, anklets ) , and revealing clothing ( some not what you would expect ). Some of the wives are on display for the young hot black studs even in church. Never see this 20 or 30 years ago

View attachment 1991934
Getting ready to to to the church , I like to get a seat right at front of my black man pastor, and teasing a little..
And example of what I see. Six inch heels for church ? What you don't see here is all her clevage visible to all and the QOS tattoo on her breast. And the QOS necklace. Or the pearl collar with " I love BBC " visible to all. Its what happens after church either Sunday afternoon or Sunday evening if their is a Family noon dinner.

Not that I see. Many of the wives I see in church do enjoy BBC. Certainly some more than others and certainly some more public about it than others. Visible QOS tattoos. , jewelry ( necklaces , bracelets, anklets ) , and revealing clothing ( some not what you would expect ). Some of the wives are on display for the young hot black studs even in church. Never see this 20 or 30 years ago
Where are you from?

Where are you from?[/QUOTE
What church are YOU going to?? I have NEVER seen any such thing at ANY church ive ever attended. Im calling BS on this one. Sorry, no way, and I have even been to some of the more liberal churches.

138-jpg.1999331

Back