Any church going married white women, also BBC addicted?

Are you a married white christian who attends church every sunday and fucks a lot of BBC?

• YES

Votes: 480 75.9%
  • NO

Votes: 152 24.1%

• Total voters
"I wonder what he'd say if I told him I was thinking about getting fucked by a twenty year old black stud right now?"

9-jpg.2103127

He would get hard as a rock, harder than his wife has seen him or felt him in many years. Later, her newly cuckolded husband would taste everything his wife's heavy cumming BBC lover leaves inside. Delicious, right?

yes is so easy to put mi imagination to work closing my eyes and thinking whoever I want, an old lover, my boss, A black bull, a guy who I woudl like to be on the bed, . even a young guy, is so exciting,to have sex with different men at the same time in my mind
Giving love750.jpg

Our sex drive is innate from the Creator him/her self.... If we shouldn't explore it then why was it installed as a default drive?
Your private Sex life,,, " to me anyway",, at any level r degree shouldnt have any barring on your faith r lack thereof. Especially if you can maintain a reasonably funtional life.
We probably really would not want to knowv what goes on behind many a closed doors anyway. And that's the way it's would be...if you're not involved why would you want to know?

Back