Any church going married white women, also BBC addicted?

Are you a married white christian who attends church every sunday and fucks a lot of BBC?

• YES

Votes: 479 75.9%
  • NO

Votes: 152 24.1%

• Total voters
My wife used to attend church every Sunday. It's my fault, since she's been with me, she doesn't go much anymore. I'm not a very religious person and don't really care much for church. She's catholic (me too) and has had BBC the same day after church. Not that often but it has happened. Hell (oops) her first BBC was on Christmas day. I know for sure she did say "OH GOD" a couple of times that night! Does that count?

Of course you can be a Christian and a BBC addict. You can be a Christian and a gambler, domestic abuser, racist, sexist, you name it. We're all sinners, flawed and conflicted.

If you're going that route, the list of things that you can't do if you're a practicing Christian could fill an entire novel! Oh, wait, they actually do!

There are two sides to that argument; the "Well, technically, if you're a Christian you can't eat bacon, wear torn clothes, or rock expensive jewelry..." that comes from the agnostic / atheist front. The other side of the coin arises from the Christian camp in the form of, "Only Christ is perfect...". You know, the whole original sin thing; the notion that everyone is flawed but forgiven by partaking in the sacraments. Of course, different denominations have different twists on it.
The difference is when you sin, you're supposed to repent and not do it again. You're supposed to go to church to try to admit your wrong doings and live according to the Bible. Cuckolding doesn't work because it's a lifestyle people live by.

To say that "we're sinners so it's impossible to not cheat" is making an excuse to support your sinful habit. It's like saying it's okay to steal or ******* or ******* because we're all sinners anyway. It's one to do that and then acknowledges that you were wrong and try to not do it again. Adultery is right along those too and just because the husband is okay with it doesn't make it less sinful. If you cheat you have to acknowledge it's wrong and not cheat again, you're supposed to feel guilty about it, not prideful.

And those examples you listed are part of Old Testament laws, Christians follow the laws of Jesus and the New Testament because he already fulfilled the old laws.

3b046488-639e-4086-a0db-cbf94a98f130-jpg.1864899

I go to church on sunday and I used to have sex before or after the religious services, I have a boyfriend besides hubby and see him on friday and saturday every week, I think sex and religion has nothing to do each other.. even sometimes I like to flirt with my pastor sitting right in front of him crossing my legs...

here is me checking everything be ok before to go to church...
100_038 x4.jpg

I go to church on sunday and I used to have sex before or after the religious services, I have a boyfriend besides hubby and see him on friday and saturday every week, I think sex and religion has nothing to do each other.. even sometimes I like to flirt with my pastor sitting right in front of him crossing my legs...

View attachment 1888963
Damn so sexy!! Lucky pastor!

View attachment 1888963
Mmmnmm very naughty, but I love it.

Back