Any church going married white women, also BBC addicted?

Are you a married white christian who attends church every sunday and fucks a lot of BBC?

• YES

Votes: 479 75.9%
  • NO

Votes: 152 24.1%

• Total voters
untitled478-png.1794322

You can't be a practicing Christian and be part of the cuckold lifestyle. Those Christian women are Christian in name only. I assume most people here are atheist or agnostic.

My young priest would disagree with you.
I bet he's protestant and leads a very "progessive" church. Adultery is a sin and was preached by Jesus himself. If you practice a lifestyle that revolves around adultery you're breaking one of the most important rules of Christianity. People always try to find loopholes to the rules they're supposed to be following foebtheir own selfish pleasure rather than just submitting to what they're deity says.

Your religion says that you're all sinners but youre supposed to repent and not do it again, not continuesly practice your sin as part of your lifestyle thinking there's nothing wrong with it.

You can't be a practicing Christian and be part of the cuckold lifestyle. Those Christian women are Christian in name only. I assume most people here are atheist or agnostic.

Of course you can be a Christian and a BBC addict. You can be a Christian and a gambler, domestic abuser, racist, sexist, you name it. We're all sinners, flawed and conflicted.

If you're going that route, the list of things that you can't do if you're a practicing Christian could fill an entire novel! Oh, wait, they actually do!

There are two sides to that argument; the "Well, technically, if you're a Christian you can't eat bacon, wear torn clothes, or rock expensive jewelry..." that comes from the agnostic / atheist front. The other side of the coin arises from the Christian camp in the form of, "Only Christ is perfect...". You know, the whole original sin thing; the notion that everyone is flawed but forgiven by partaking in the sacraments. Of course, different denominations have different twists on it.

Back