Any church going married white women, also BBC addicted?

Are you a married white christian who attends church every sunday and fucks a lot of BBC?

• YES

Votes: 479 76.0%
  • NO

Votes: 151 24.0%

• Total voters
28576831_10156419287474905_6140897125708488178_n.jpg

What has been amazing to me as Roman Catholic is that when I first had a black lover (years ago and after marriage to a white man) I had guilt feelings for being unfaithful and confessed to my priest he said he are all made in Gods image but are not perfect. He was a young man and hardly reacted when I said it was with a black man. Whats that got to do with it? he said. He is still my confessor and does not condemn me, gives me penance and says I am forgiven. He does tell my husband that he should question his own behavior because though he tolerates my affairs he prefers not to know about them as much as possible. Other than that we are happy together and our priest says we should proud of that and thank God for it.

What has been amazing to me as Roman Catholic is that when I first had a black lover (years ago and after marriage to a white man) I had guilt feelings for being unfaithful and confessed to my priest he said he are all made in Gods image but are not perfect. He was a young man and hardly reacted when I said it was with a black man. Whats that got to do with it? he said. He is still my confessor and does not condemn me, gives me penance and says I am forgiven. He does tell my husband that he should question his own behavior because though he tolerates my affairs he prefers not to know about them as much as possible. Other than that we are happy together and our priest says we should proud of that and thank God for it.
:))))))))))))))))))

Back