Anal or not to anal ladies?

I love anal if:
  1. Lube!
  2. Take your time!
  3. You ask me once, then I'll get myself prepared for it. Ask me twice you lost your chance!
  4. Lube!
  5. Go slow!
Once you do all those, muh butt is all yours!

My girl. The best lube and only lube i use is from my mouth and tongue. You would love it and i would take my time with it. Thats the only way.

I have a few friends(females) that love anal and one or two that will never do it. I have talked a few into and now they love the fuck out of it..
Have anyone been in a situation where they were like no and a BBC made them do it?
I know there are some ladies out there that will never do it, right?

Who loves anal and why?
Who doesn't like it?
Who likes it, only so often not all the time?

Be honest people. LoL

The girls who don't like anal either haven't stretched their ass out properly before sticking a dick in it or are using the wrong lube. Take it slow the first couple strokes and then do what feels right. I love my ass to be slammed. I've had some of my best orgasms that way;)

The girls who don't like anal either haven't stretched their ass out properly before sticking a dick in it or are using the wrong lube. Take it slow the first couple strokes and then do what feels right. I love my ass to be slammed. I've had some of my best orgasms that way;)

My kinda girl. Look at you with your bad ass.

I have a few friends(females) that love anal and one or two that will never do it. I have talked a few into and now they love the fuck out of it..
Have anyone been in a situation where they were like no and a BBC made them do it?
I know there are some ladies out there that will never do it, right?

Who loves anal and why?
Who doesn't like it?
Who likes it, only so often not all the time?

Be honest people. LoL
I like anal when i want to do it, and can relax....

it is funny how some women are. my wife and her friend were discussing oral and anal. the friend said she would suck cock all day but not do anal. then my wife said she would rather have a cock up her ass all day then have to suck. i know both will do both with their bbc friends though

Back