Anal or not to anal ladies?

I am finally able to take my 8" Ur3 Doc Johnson in my ass. It feels wonderful. I love it but I also use it nice and slow. It doesn't take me very long to cum once I have it buried all the way inside. I need to get off here and get fucked!

I have experienced anal with my wonderful hubby and, when properly prepped, ready and with lube, love it. I now want to try dp with hubby in my ass and my lover in my pussy, then explore the possibility of his big, beautiful, black cock entering my ass. The thought terrifies and excites me all at the same time.

When I first started sleeping with a black man, I thought anal would be one of the first things he would want to do. Took over 3 weeks before he finally asked about it. He had to go very slow with me the first few times. But now I have no problem taking all of him and really enjoy it.
I find that I don't like to do anal at first. I only do it with a regular partner, and after we have had several sessions and we are really comfortable with each other.

I love white asses the bigger the better and I love anal so I always suggest it they go for it alot and once they settle down with my D inside their ass they love it if I can't get them settled on my D then it's hurts them and no fun gets played out of the anus. It's cool tho there's always fun to had elsewhere.

I love anal if:
  1. Lube!
  2. Take your time!
  3. You ask me once, then I'll get myself prepared for it. Ask me twice you lost your chance!
  4. Lube!
  5. Go slow!
Once you do all those, muh butt is all yours!
I'd love to slide it very slow in your butt with lots of lub

Back