Anal or not to anal ladies?

Want to avoid anal? Date little white boys. They will respect your wishes and their dicks aren't big enough to f*ck an ass properly anyway. However, if you date/have sex with black men you'd better get over your "anal shyness". They are going to take your ass, turn it inside out and make it theirs. It only takes a few times and you are calling them up asking to have your ass f*cked.

I love anal sex very much and I am hooked on ass fuck. I can cum so hard from being fucked in the ass alone and my orgasm is very powerful especially when I feel the guy's cum splashing the inside walls of my asshole. Now when I am fucked by BBC I always ask him to fuck me at least once in the ass even if it is the first time we fuck.Anal sex became a ritual in my sex life now.

I love anal sex very much and I am hooked on ass fuck. I can cum so hard from being fucked in the ass alone and my orgasm is very powerful especially when I feel the guy's cum splashing the inside walls of my asshole. Now when I am fucked by BBC I always ask him to fuck me at least once in the ass even if it is the first time we fuck.Anal sex became a ritual in my sex life now.
Agree. Almost always squirt with a cock deep inside my ass

My hotwife never wanted to try anal. But with her Bull she has tried it and she likes it, although she doesn't do it every time. She says it feels so good when he fucks her in the ass. I will never get to know how it would be to fuck her in the ass...

Did it once and never again!!! That's not what the ass was designed or intended for. I always tell guys that think it's kool to do ass screwing to visit a Dr. and have him shove his fingers up his ass and see how good it feels.

I have a few friends(females) that love anal and one or two that will never do it. I have talked a few into and now they love the fuck out of it..
Have anyone been in a situation where they were like no and a BBC made them do it?
I know there are some ladies out there that will never do it, right?

Who loves anal and why?
Who doesn't like it?
Who likes it, only so often not all the time?

Be honest people. LoL

Funnily enough I'm going to tattooist today to book my tattoo changes and discuss what I want! But no, haven't got the nerve yet for this. Would love the tatt but it's lying there having it done is a bit embarrassing! Would have to be ******* on holiday I think! X♠️

Lol

Baby make it happen you'll be a total badass!

Make sure your pussy is nice and fregrent for the artist!! X ;)

I went from like "no I am not cheating and I have not been much interested in black guys" to serving my bbc lover 5 times a day and going places I never been before including begging him to finish himself up my ass. Do I love it.....well I lovethe domination/submissive part and it also brings out a very "good" side of the man who demands it if u know what I mean lol

Back