Anal or not to anal ladies?

My first experience with BBC was in college. It was my black boyfriend who introduced me to anal. I absolutely love it provided the man knows how to do it. My black lovers do. My hubby says the ultimate is for a married white woman to give her ass up to a black man. My husband loves it when I have BBC in it and they pull out and show him my gaping asshole and then put it back in.
You deny hubby your asshole?

At first I had anal sex because I was being submissive. It hurt, but I was fulfilling his sexual desires (plus I get off on a little bit of pain). As a result I realized that it is the ultimate thing you can give your partner. The mount everest so to speak. When he has taken your ass, you are his.

eventually, I got used to it. Now I can take my lover's cocks balls deep and I cum in the process. Anal sex is a favorite now.
I love women like you

I have a few friends(females) that love anal and one or two that will never do it. I have talked a few into and now they love the fuck out of it..
Have anyone been in a situation where they were like no and a BBC made them do it?
I know there are some ladies out there that will never do it, right?

Who loves anal and why?
Who doesn't like it?
Who likes it, only so often not all the time?

Be honest people. LoL
so my first anal experience was by a black man of course..lol, first night we tried, I cried, he stopped, the second night, same story so by the third attempt, he just said. bitch...it's gonna hurt til you get over your first time.....he wasn't stopping that time, it killed...lol...but ya know....not all the time but when I am u the mood for it, I love it!!!!

What I've learned through the years is this:
Ladies who are more into exploring and enjoying their sexuality end up loving anal sex. (usually 30+ years old and up)
Ladies who do it just to please their partner or because other people are doing it, but there's no point if both are not enjoying it.

I've been with women who absolutely love anal, but also with women who are not even willing to imagine it.
The first time is always awkward (and painful). You have to relax or get really ******* LOL. But you can avoid that if you prepare.
My advise to ladies: do it if you feel like doing it, not just to please man or to brag to friends.
My advise to men: don't try to ******* it (and be careful when even suggesting it). If she really likes it, she'll do it without asking you. Trust me.

Last edited:
What I've learned through the years is this:
Ladies who are more into exploring and enjoying their sexuality end up loving anal sex. (usually 30+ years old and up)
Ladies who do it just to please their partner or because other people are doing it, but there's no point if both are not enjoying it.

I've been with women who absolutely love anal, but also with women who are not even willing to imagine it.
The first time is always awkward (and painful). You have to relax or get really ******* LOL. But you can avoid that if you prepare.
My advise to ladies: do it if you feel like doing it, not just to please man or to brag to friends.
My advise to men: don't try to ******* it (and be careful when even suggesting it). If she really likes it, she'll do it without asking you. Trust me.
very true because I do love it....when Im in the mood for it.....and I let him know when I am in the mood for it!!..

Back