Anal or not to anal ladies?

For a long time anal was a taboo for me. My husband urged me to try but I refused. Then I tried it with my lover and sort of liked it. Anal remains a sensitive subject. I only allow anal in case of slow and careful warm-up. But I do agree - anal orgasm is very powerful.

I never let my husband or my 3 white lovers to touch my ass. When first started with my BBC after about a month or so asked for my ass. I refused at first, but he said that if he hasn’t access to my 3 holes he doesn’t interesting anymore. So I decided to give it up. Thanks to god he took his time. Now I am in position to take his enormous cock in my ass without difficult and I have at least 2 -3 tremendous orgasms from anal. It is not for every day, but it is a wonderful thing. In the matter of fact we have from time to time long anal weekends

not at all. Its too uncomfortable, and sex isn't supposed to hurt.
If done gently with much more lube and you took the lead for penetration then it will be very pleasurable believe me and the orgasm from anal sex is so powerful and much stronger than any other orgasm so try it but take it easy and don't rush and follow the basic rule: lube, lube, lube

I have a few friends(females) that love anal and one or two that will never do it. I have talked a few into and now they love the fuck out of it..
Have anyone been in a situation where they were like no and a BBC made them do it?
I know there are some ladies out there that will never do it, right?

Who loves anal and why?
Who doesn't like it?
Who likes it, only so often not all the time?

Be honest people. LoL
One of my many fantasies. I would love to try it more out of curiosity, but I'm not sure if I would have the courage to actually do it, maybe for the right person I may.

I have a few friends(females) that love anal and one or two that will never do it. I have talked a few into and now they love the fuck out of it..
Have anyone been in a situation where they were like no and a BBC made them do it?
I know there are some ladies out there that will never do it, right?

Who loves anal and why?
Who doesn't like it?
Who likes it, only so often not all the time?

Be honest people. LoL
When I first started I wasn't too into it but then started enjoying it. It wasn't until the third black guy I dated though that one even asked me for anal sex.

Back