Anal or not to anal ladies?

I do miss having a partner who can sexually satisfy me, my ex's have all been well endowed, so this was a new world for me. But i wouldn't swap him for the world, he's honest, loyal and will never cheat on me like my ex's sometimes did. When you date an alpha male you take the good with the bad.

We have try sleeves etc. but I can't say they work for me, they feel nothing like the real thing :(

slinkys_sleeve.jpg

I don't dislike sex with him, but i don't really crave it with him either. He loves giving me oral and LOVES rimming me which I really enjoy, and anal sex with him is nice, never hurts even without lube which we've never needed to use. Vaginal sex is almost pointless, neither of us feel each other, and more so for him as he has to always wear a condom, so we don't really bother. He might get my pussy 3-4 times a year, but I don't have a whole lot of interest giving him any more than that and haven't for nearly 10 years, and he understands that and why.

You lot are going through some pain, that was deep. Maybe y'all should rock back from the life for a minute and exercise the muscle so it tightens back up. Don't bite my head off though, it's just a suggestion. And why are y'all still using condoms if y'all been together for so long ?

We use condoms because he usually cums in 30-60 seconds.. so almost instantly. His ex wife couldn't deal with it any longer and was sick and tired of having to clean her pussy afterwards, for 30 seconds of fucking. So she told him, he wears a condom or goes without. 10 years ago when the same thing happened with me, and i was getting pissed ff with it as well, he finally told me he'd been using condoms for the last 10 years with her and if I prefer he started wearing them again, he would. So he's used them with me for the last 10 years with me, but he's ok with it. Reality is, he wears one or he uses his hand... his choice :)

I do miss having a partner who can sexually satisfy me, my ex's have all been well endowed, so this was a new world for me. But i wouldn't swap him for the world, he's honest, loyal and will never cheat on me like my ex's sometimes did. When you date an alpha male you take the good with the bad.

We have try sleeves etc. but I can't say they work for me, they feel nothing like the real thing :(

View attachment 1580165

Small penis and p.e. i think is a very common issue

I think you're right. Never came across either before meeting my hubby. All his life he's struggled to get sex with women, so when he does, he just gets too excited. Even with condoms and sleeves it doesn't slow it down.

For my husband it is a combination with e.d.
he takes a lot of time to be fully erected from a couple of years, so when he finally get hard he is so excited to cum in a while, sometimes even before to start penetrating me.

Not mine, he gets rock hard as soon as I touch it, but any stimulation and he squirts immediately.

Ok, this is different, as you are saying craving too much fucking women could be the reason. In case of my husbands he has to take some medicines to control the bloody pressure that have got negative effects on sexuality, plus other factors...

Mine is on mild ******* pressure tablets. But even at 50yo, he gets rock hard all the time, he can't control his erections, but also can't control his orgasms either.

Mine is on mild ******* pressure tablets. But even at 50yo, he gets rock hard all the time, he can't control his erections, but also can't control his orgasms either.

They have the same age too, but for your husband I would say it is mostly a psichologycal issue, but I really dont know.

He's been like that since his teens, even if he got the chance to make out with a girl, he said as soon as they grab his cock he'd cum. He thinks it was driven by the fear of them losing interest the minute they realised how small it was and knowing it wouldn't progress to a fuck, so he'd cum knowing he'd have to go without. He didn't lose his virginity until 22yo, and was so desperate to, so even at 50yo, he says if he enters a woman he go back to that day where he finally got to feel one.

He's been like that since his teens, even if he got the chance to make out with a girl, he said as soon as they grab his cock he'd cum. He thinks it was driven by the fear of them losing interest the minute they realised how small it was and knowing it wouldn't progress to a fuck, so he'd cum knowing he'd have to go without. He didn't lose his virginity until 22yo, and was so desperate to, so even at 50yo, he says if he enters a woman he go back to that day where he finally got to feel one.

Ohhh, i am sorry for this guy, he should be very cute

Funny you say that, everytime he's cummed very quickly, all 4 women he's only ever been with, always says it cute... I still think it is as well, as frustrating as it is :)

Yea, I like guys that desire women so much they urge to cum as soon as they have penetration. Make him lick your pussy, my husband do it a lot, he is very good on it.

Back