Anal or not to anal ladies?

I tried it twice when I was younger with two different guys and really hated it each time so I swore I would never do it again. Never even did it with my husband.

When I stared with my black lover I felt really bad that I wasn’t satisfying him fully so I reluctantly gave it another try. The first few times I didn’t enjoy it but I kept doing it because I knew he was getting what he needed. After a while though I got used to it and now I really enjoy love it. Sometimes I even ask for it.

I do not do anal.... I used to but had a Bull ******* my ass....he did some damage and I have not been able to ever since. I do enjoy some anal stimulation but anything beyond that hurts and not in a good way.

Anal has never been my cup of tea in the past.
I made it sometimes with my husband and even if he has got a pretty small dick it was quite painful and I didn’t orgasm.

My new bbc lover would like to do it as I think all dominant men want it, so I am working right now with a butt plug to be preparad. I know this preparation will take time and I have to learn to relax more, but I really would like to enjoy it with my bf. He is almost double than my husband, but this challenge both scare and excite me :)

Back