Anal or not to anal ladies?

That is the post of the year,without question

:threesome::qos::sex:I really dig anal! I started taking it up the ass in my teens as a form of birth control and sometimes I prefer being buttfucking over having it in the pussy. I can relax my ass so much that I don't need lube and everyone comments on how tight my asshole is. I can take two BBC in my ass at once now!:sex:

I always said no because in the past all my attempts were quite painful, but I recently started exploration when I found how much my cuck enjoys being pegged in addition to how much I love having him worship my ass. I'm still working with thinner/shorter stimulators at this time. Not sure I'd ever take a BBC that way. I can't imagine it would feel better than it does in my pussy, but who knows. I recently bought a nice harness for my boi that allows me to put various sized dildos for me to ride, while his cock lay just below. I can use the big dildo, and his little cock in my ass at the same time and recently did just that. The feeling is amazing and demands that I do it again soon. In addition, of course, he had a dildo in his ass attached via/harness. It's all quite stimulating but I'm aching for the real thing. It's been a while.

Back