Anal or not to anal ladies?

let be honest most guys want to stick their cock in the ass
but needs a lot of caring,cleaning and preparation to not mention health issues after all of this yes i love anal sex

View attachment 1783088View attachment 1783092View attachment 1783093

Ummm...YES PLEASE! Not only anal, but stuff both holes!
Personally anal for me was a progression. I always liked it when hubby would slip a finger or two in there during sex so I bought a set of butt plugs. We got into this lifestyle and one of my guys asked to Fuck my ass so I kept training it with lots of lube and increasingly larger plugs. This pissed hubby off because initially I was going to allow him in. Now he knows there's no chance as my lovers have claimed my ass. I don't do anal every time I have sex but when I do I get huge orgasms especially during a DP. Sometimes the orgasm is so intense I feel like I will pass out but I know it's not for everyone. Jxoxoxo

Not long ago I got fucked in the ass for the first time by my boss. I liked it so much. It really hurt a bit at first, but anal orgasm does not compare to vaginal. It's totally different.
Now I'm doing it with my boss / boyfriend almost every time. I liked when I was having sex and he put his finger in my ass so I did not resist. I wanted the first to fuck my ass to be a big black cock, but I could not wait. So I took a lubricant in the evening and first I went to the bathroom and with a syringe. I introduced a lot of lurifiant in my ass. A girlfriend of mine taught me. I introduced a vibrator in my pussy I took a short veiled and sexy dress and a pair of sexy bikini. My boyfriend was in the matrimonial bedroom resting on the bed. I walked into the room and leaned over the bed. I lifted my skirt in front of him and pulled my bikiny down and asked him to fuck my ass. I liked it very much but I thought I jumped on the walls of pleasure when he ejaculated in my ass. I love when he ends up in my ass.
Since then I've got a bigger vibrating bottom when I do not fuck with him and sometimes I like to get down to the store with a butt plug in his ass.
I think my ass is ready to receive a giant dick

I have a few friends(females) that love anal and one or two that will never do it. I have talked a few into and now they love the fuck out of it..
Have anyone been in a situation where they were like no and a BBC made them do it?
I know there are some ladies out there that will never do it, right?

Who loves anal and why?
Who doesn't like it?
Who likes it, only so often not all the time?

Be honest people. LoL
I never did anal when I was young the first time I did was with a black man lucky for me he was black and used me well but he was no Bull lol but really good

Back