Am I the only white man who loves fucking black women?

I'm with you on this one. I have always been attracted to black women, and find them better in bed than most white women.

The contrast of my big white dick sliding in and out of a black girl is amazing. The full round chocolate breasts bouncing as she rides you like no white girl can. Every black girl I have been with our bodies just worked perfectly together from the first touch.

As swingers, we usually choose black couples over white mainly because of my preference. My wife doesn't really care what race the guy is.

I used to work with a guy that said his mission was to have sex with as many black women as possible since so many black men were having sex with white women.

I'm with you on this one. I have always been attracted to black women, and find them better in bed than most white women.

The contrast of my big white dick sliding in and out of a black girl is amazing. The full round chocolate breasts bouncing as she rides you like no white girl can. Every black girl I have been with our bodies just worked perfectly together from the first touch.

As swingers, we usually choose black couples over white mainly because of my preference. My wife doesn't really care what race the guy is.

My wife prefers white guys. We don't play with couples when we play together. We will find a guy for her and have a mfm. I usually play with couples on my own. It works good for us.

I was never into black chicks until I watched my girl get alittle lesbo action with a back girl at a party. It was so hot I started looking at black girls in a new light. I might have to try it at least once. Nice to see alittle balance on the site.

I was never into black chicks until I watched my girl get alittle lesbo action with a back girl at a party. It was so hot I started looking at black girls in a new light. I might have to try it at least once. Nice to see alittle balance on the site.

I talked to a young black girl on another site. She was head over heels for a white guy in her class, but she didn't think she could ever have him. I asked her why she felt that way. We had a great conversation about this. I told her that the so- called "liberal" media, is too chicken ******* to allow this. We talked about television commercials, movies and even the stupid flyers you get in the mail. You get an ad in the mail about a pizza. It shows a black guy with a white woman. That's perfectly fine, but you never see the opposite. I really felt bad for her, because I know what she's talking about.
People on here use the term, "taboo." I guess that's accurate, but what this girl wanted, was taboo times ten.

I told her she had two options. Option one would be to wait for 100 years to pass, and maybe the "liberal" society would allow what she wanted. Option number two would be to be a trail blazer and not give a fuck what the world wants.

She really liked what I said, because I think she was mostly looking for validation. I told her that she doesn't have a clue about how many white guys in her school there are, that might really have the hots for her. These white guys are in the same boat as her. She thanked me and said she was going to go for it. I never heard back, but I hope she did.

I wish this site did have a little more balance to it, but it doesn't. I guess unless you're Halle Berry, you don't stand a chance of having an interracial black/white relationship.

Back