am i getting to old for this

rose and dave

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
UK
hi rose is having thoughts about this life style she is saying that she is to old for this now and I'm saying she is not as she has a very nice figure and I still love taking pics for you guys what do you all think is she right is it time to stop ?

worth a conversation between you and her. might be something else, might be bored with it, might want to do something entirely different...definitely not the age thing, bc there's always someone who will think she's attractive and so forth.

my wife is going thru the same thing says she is to old i say nonsence BTW my wife will be 62 in less than 30 days
rose will be 61 very shortly I tell her all the time she is still sexy and men find her attractive but she says im just saying it because she is my wife

Since I'm the same age (+/- a year or two), I will suggest that there is usually more than just body image at play. At our age, the female body just doesn't react to stimuli like it once did. Add to that a rapid change in libido and most days, you just don't feel like fooling around anymore. Menopause hit me hard, both physically and mentally. After it was all said and done, my sex drive was 1/4 of what it once was.

Oh we still have our days, but they get further and further and further apart. Change is the only constant in life.

It all up to rose if she still want to play and enjoy. Does she have a regular bull who still want to?
no rose does not have a bull she is still a bbc virgin , but after saying that she does love the idea of her being with a black man and it used to turn her on so much , now she says it sort of turns her on but she still likes the look of black cock etc cant praise black enough but also says she is to late now to try it

Absolutely not, mature women are the best. Women in their 40s, 50s and 60s, make some of the best lovers.
if this is true then how come most women rose's age go off sex rather then the other way round , rose is saying as she gets older the less she wants sex and to play around online

Interesting thread as I have been feeling exactly the same way. With me, it is mainly the body image and wrinkles in the face. I just don't feel pretty anymore. I still love the sex and the black men, though.
rose loves the black men but she has never done it with one but she really enjoys posting naughty pics on the site she used to get big kicks out of posting then for the guys on here now she don't want to any more and to have sex with a black man she says she is to old for that now !

rose will be 61 very shortly I tell her all the time she is still sexy and men find her attractive but she says im just saying it because she is my wife
Get some bulls and others to compliment her. But of course you have your profile locked down so we cant compliment on the pics.

Back