After Work, Blowjob, Swallow

At one point I had 3 FWBs , was trying to see them all at least once during week , most days after work I headed to one of their places or met up at a restaurant or bar before going home to my husband.
You had a schedule and worked it, plenty of blowjobs and you got good at it. Sucking black balls and black dick turned you on.

So, I dressed to the "9's" one day. After work going to see my ex for a "session" Tight skirt, thigh highs, heel, and a tight blouse you could barely ser through and make out my lace bra. I was in my office and Derrick, one of the youger Dr's we hired ( we have fucked several times ) walks in and closes the door. I am sitting at mu desk. He walks over, pulls out his hard cock and says " I cant handle it. You're so damn sexy" he stands infront of me and I start sucking and stroking him. A few minutes go by and the intercom goes off. "Dr, you have a call." A minute goes by and they say it again. Derrick answers" tell them she is busy" they chime back in : Derrick, its her husband" he pushes the intercom button and begins to talk but then pushes my head all the way on his dick so its down my throat and unloads. I gag pretty hard. The Asst's heard me on the intercom. Lol She chimes back in " I told him you would call , that you were gagging and 3Ding" and hear the girls laugh. I get done and ask one of them what they meant and if they really told him that. Christina comes in my office. She walks in and sees Derrick zipping up says, with a smile " 3D. Dr Derricks Dick. And no. I said you eatimg a snack and your mouth was full" and she walked out. Most of the nurses and asst's know. And make remarks
Good girl. I hope you encourage your young office staff to level up their blowjob skills, those young ladies have needs too. And their husbands and boyfriends can’t take care of them. Derrick has black friends and he can introduce them to friends, so they can hook up at their apartments without any husband or boyfriend drama. But first, teach a few of your young employees ladies to suck bbc.

Back