Fantasy of sucking off a BBC in front of my wife. Wonder if anyone else has something like this or similar? I want to swallow his load !

Yeah,
One of my fantasies is to find out who the fucker is that is fucking my wife and confront him. I'm going to his apartment to tell him off and demand he leave my woman alone. Go fuck something easier!
And when I knock on the door he answers and sneers at me. He knows who I am.
Then her stud tells me to come in the apartment if I have the balls. I'm not going to let him one up me so I go in.
While I'm cussing him out and telling him what I think about his sorry ass he just starts rubbing his crotch & says,"Go on little man."
I begin to notice the outline of this assholes cock through his bluejeans.
Damn, it is pretty impressive...
Still, I tell him he is a dick for fucking my wife.
He pulls his zipper down about an inch and tells me my wife loves sucking his cock. He says she always gets on her knees and opens the zipper for himto get at his meat.

"Don't you want to do that little man?"

Suddenly I realize my own prick is rock hard! And I realize that I do want to see what he uses to fuck my wife. I just want to see if it is as big as the bulge in his jeans. I'm not gay, I just want to know why she strayed.

"It's ok little man, just get on your knees and I'll let you pull the zipper, just like your wife does."

I tell him he is a pig, a fucker!

"Yes little man, I am a fucker. I fuck. And you want me to fuck you. I see you little dick is swolen. Go ahead, drop to your knees. I'll give you some cock just like I give your wife while you are at work."

Back