Fantasy of sucking off a BBC in front of my wife. Wonder if anyone else has something like this or similar? I want to swallow his load !

Yeah,
One of my fantasies is to find out who the fucker is that is fucking my wife and confront him. I'm going to his apartment to tell him off and demand he leave my woman alone. Go fuck something easier!
And when I knock on the door he answers and sneers at me. He knows who I am.
Then her stud tells me to come in the apartment if I have the balls. I'm not going to let him one up me so I go in.
While I'm cussing him out and telling him what I think about his sorry ass he just starts rubbing his crotch & says,"Go on little man."
I begin to notice the outline of this assholes cock through his bluejeans.
Damn, it is pretty impressive...
Still, I tell him he is a dick for fucking my wife.
He pulls his zipper down about an inch and tells me my wife loves sucking his cock. He says she always gets on her knees and opens the zipper for himto get at his meat.

"Don't you want to do that little man?"

Suddenly I realize my own prick is rock hard! And I realize that I do want to see what he uses to fuck my wife. I just want to see if it is as big as the bulge in his jeans. I'm not gay, I just want to know why she strayed.

"It's ok little man, just get on your knees and I'll let you pull the zipper, just like your wife does."

I tell him he is a pig, a fucker!

"Yes little man, I am a fucker. I fuck. And you want me to fuck you. I see you little dick is swolen. Go ahead, drop to your knees. I'll give you some cock just like I give your wife while you are at work."
Love this!

My wife has no idea about my BBC obsession. In my fantasy I'm taking a shower. I get out and while drying off I hear a disturbance. I run into the den naked. There are 3 black men there with my wife. One sitting on the couch with his arm around her and a knife to her throat. After laughing at my tiny little micro dick, they say that my wife is going to suck their huge Black Cocks and they are going to fuck her. I start begging them to not do it. I have tears in my eyes and pleading them to stop. The guy with the knife tells me someone is going to suck them off. Was it going to be her or me? I said please leave her alone and I will do it. The 2 that are standing drop their pants and it see 2 huge hanging black cocks. I drop to my knees and take one into my mouth and then the other. I alterate back and forth loving what I was doing. The guy on the couch with my wife starts laughing and says, see I told you. Look at that precum streaming out of his little clit. I swallowed both of their loads. Then he tells me to come make him hard so he can fuck my wife again, since he'd been fucking her quite some time.

I really have this fantasy of sucking off a nice BBC and swallowing his load. Would love to wear a pair of panties while he runs my ass as I suck him. Wish I could find one here!
I had that same fantasy, minus the panties and it took a while for my wife to let me suck a black guy's cock. I don't think she thought I would do it (I did it without her knowing in the past), and seemed a little shocked and surprised when I did it in front of her.

I had that same fantasy, minus the panties and it took a while for my wife to let me suck a black guy's cock. I don't think she thought I would do it (I did it without her knowing in the past), and seemed a little shocked and surprised when I did it in front of her.
Swallow that BBC I hope she shoved your head on it

Not going to lie I would definitely love it that way I can show her I love it just as much I’m definitely happy being with men for the rest of my life.

I have that fantasy... At the beach a bull approaches us and starts flirting with my wife. After a while e looks at me, and tells me I'd look better in her bikini, so she undresses, and I wear her bikini. Then they start to make out while I suck his cock

Is your wife good with this fantasy? Mine likes to role play but she won’t actually let it happen. I feel like I’m almost within reach of realizing that dream but just can’t quite reach it.
Same here. I couldn't achieve it with my wife so I gave it up. She won't put her pleasure first and that's what I made it about but no luck.

Same here. I couldn't achieve it with my wife so I gave it up. She won't put her pleasure first and that's what I made it about but no luck.
I’ve taken the approach that the seed has been planted and I can nurture it. She made a point to tell me that two guys were very friendly with her at the mall last week. She also mentioned that they were black guys. And that another guy actually “howled” at her. I’m not sure what to think of that one. My point being she has acknowledged she notices black guys noticing her and that’s worth something.

Back