Men's Locker Room Show

Walking into shower after workout. I do not usually go to the gym after 10:00pm. Walked in the shower area and walked into a scene. A guy and a girl kneeling in front of a guy. Yes.. a woman in the men's shower. They were going at a very blessed BBC. Had to watch his facial gestures as they got him off. He must have been saving up his load.. The guy sucking took it and began to ******* it down. Anyone else have a similar experience?

You always hear rumors. I've had sex in the private changing rooms at my gym. I have walked in on women exploring together in the sauna but nothing quite like what you mentioned. Like you said though I am usually there between 6pm and 8pm versus late nights.

You always hear rumors. I've had sex in the private changing rooms at my gym. I have walked in on women exploring together in the sauna but nothing quite like what you mentioned. Like you said though I am usually there between 6pm and 8pm versus late nights.
Yes... Always gossip about something. This was last night. She just finished him off after her male partner choked. I was happy to watch. Now I have a few days of sex fuel in my head... and I may just change my workout time to 10:00pm...

Yes... Always gossip about something. This was last night. She just finished him off after her male partner choked. I was happy to watch. Now I have a few days of sex fuel in my head... and I may just change my workout time to 10:00pm...
Good times to be a fly on the wall.

Did you join with the women??

Many years in locker room. Thousands of showers. Never seen a female in the shower. A foreign lady once walked into the men's by mistake and looked embarrassed and left. Lots of naked dudes were in there she looked but didn't do anything but gawk.

Reactions: wit
Back