Fantasy of sucking off a BBC in front of my wife. Wonder if anyone else has something like this or similar? I want to swallow his load !

Yeah I get that. She plays just to excite you, but maybe one day you’ll get lucky. You might try not getting so excited next time and play bored with role play.

Yeah I get that. She plays just to excite you, but maybe one day you’ll get lucky. You might try not getting so excited next time and play bored with role play.
The last time as she was making sexy comments involving a black guy while we were having sex I made the smallest of comments myself. I said you really like that and she responded nah but I know you do. The reason I believe she’s just playing it off when I try to get her to be more direct about what she likes is because she’s made many comments about different guys in daily life. Watching football or seeing a guy in a restaurant (a few different guys) have caused her to say things eluding to the fact she knows they’re sexy and possibly packing bbc.

Then try something a lil daring next time you’re out. Next time you noticed a black man giving her the up and down. Just boldly ask him what he thinks about her( with her listening). If he responds positively, then thank him. She will have an omg look on her face just from your boldness

Alot of cucks have this fantasy.
And it just stays a fantasy.

Just do it. That way you know you can do it!
And if you are in a relationship it's time to man up and explain you are a cuck...

Stop dreaming

Back