QOS Tamer

Male
Real Person
I've talked to many girls who would marry a black guy "if they could". I've met some parents of ex- girlfriends, others were afraid to introduce me to their family. It wasn't until I joined b2w and I read posts and messages from a lot of girls that I began to understand the pressure from family members to not bring a black boy home or be with one. So ladies, have you had any pressure or do you have any pressure from family for you to not be with or marry a black guy?

You speaking of a very common thing. I like nuts, every kind i've ever tried. Many members of my family do not feel the same. It's the same with dating or marriage when you bring mixed race into the situation. It's not only blacks and whites many Asians discourage daughters, sisters any female in the family from doing it. Those i know who have seem to always loose one or more of their family connections and also long time friends. Often the pressure you speak of is not direct but it's there just the same. If you observe and listen there are clues that give you a feeling of what you can and shouldn't share with others.
The way they react to that race, the things they say even the things they like. I had a friend in college who told some black jokes one night. I knew not to mention i had gone out with a black guy several times. The guy i dated told me right up front on our second date our relationship could never lead to anything serious. His family would he said go ballistic about a white girl. I understood because i knew my own family and those claiming to even know me would have dropped about 90%.

When I was younger (teens - early 20s) it was something that I was worried about. Now that I’m 30 I really couldn’t care less. My happiness is the only concern that should really matter in the end.
Did you think your family would disagree or stay away from you?

yes, the struggle is real. had to deal with pressure to be a "good girl" and stay away from black guys for the longest...although nobody had the balls to tell me exactly why...cause you know then they'd have to basically admit to being prejudiced. things got better once my first ******* was born. guess they figured out there was no point tryna keep me away after that

yes, the struggle is real. had to deal with pressure to be a "good girl" and stay away from black guys for the longest...although nobody had the balls to tell me exactly why...cause you know then they'd have to basically admit to being prejudiced. things got better once my first ******* was born. guess they figured out there was no point tryna keep me away after that
Did you have to stay away from all guys or just black guys?

My faimly 100% would have disowned me if I dated a black boyfriend when I younger, I did have feelings for a black boy when I was younger but no frigging way was I brave enough to go further with it only because of what my parents would have done..
I imagine you fighting the urges everytime you saw him.

If you think about it, the racial groups evolved in relative isolation for many thousands of years. It’s really only been in the last few hundred years anyone ever even saw someone from another racial group let alone socialize with them. So really our species default is to cleave to our own races. It’s been a long slog all living together without too much slaughter so marrying and mating with other races as socially acceptable has really only happened in the last 50 years. I’m not surprised at the resistance. And this fetish really depends on that notion...that we really shouldn’t be laying with another race. And it’s why so many of these women will only fuck black men and not actually date them or marry them.

Back